Chapter 3

The next day

I'm at my parents' mansion.  It's 4 AM, but I'm too excited to go back to bed.  Normally I would never in a million years wake up at 3, but today I'm going to the pet shop.  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip to the Pet Shop

When I arrived at the pet shop, I met a really nice staff member named Irene.  She said she would be my tour guide of the shop and would help me find the perfect animals.  First, she gave me a piece of paper and told me to write down what I want my lets to be like.

Here's what I wrote:
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, and cute

Hey I'm not picky as long as it's cute.

Irene read my list and started laughing.  Hey you can't judge a girl.

She first took me too a section labelled "Common Pets".  Why do they name their section "Common Pets"?  It's not like they sell tigers or chameleons right?

"The first animal is an animal you will love.  We got a new bunch of them last week.  The owner's bunny got pregnant, but he couldn't take care of all the bunnies, so he gave them to our shop.  They are about 2 months old," Irene said.

"Take me to the bunnies," I said, jumping up and down like a child.

Irene took me to the bunnies who were all fighting over a carrot chew toy.  The bunnies stopped fighting and looked at me and Irene before going back to what they were doing.  One of the bunnies clearly seemed to be stronger as he had almost managed to get the chew you away from the rest of its siblings on its own.  What I found really unique about the strong bunny was that he was the only one with pure black fur.  All the others either had white fur or a mix of black and white fur.

Irene must have seen me staring at the bunny because she ask, "Do you want to take Jungkook home?"

"Whose Jungkook?"

"The black bunny"

"Can I?"

"Of course.  I think you'll give Kookie a great home."

"Then yes I would love to take him."

Jungkook seemed to understand what I was saying because he immediately stopped fighting and went to the bars of the cage.  His paw poked out the cage right near my face.  I pressed my finger against his paw and he seemed to smile.

"Taeten are coming to pick up Kookie.  They will being him to the waiting room until your done finding all the animals you want," Irene said.

"Taeten is a really weird name for a person."

"It's two people, Taeyong and Ten.  They are a gay couple that works here, and we call them Taeten." (I was thinking if I should have the two as more of Lali's admirers, but I decided against it because I have more ships with Lali.  Also, Taeten is my favorite NCT ship.)

A couple of minutes later, two handsome men showed up with a cage.

(Taeten and their outfits)

They opened the rabbit cage and put Jungkook inside the smaller cage.  Then they brought Jungkook to what I think is the waiting room.

"Next would you like to see some kittens?"

"Sure"

I know I haven't updated this in a while, but that's because I had a huge writers block and I wasn't feeling the story.

Anyways I finally decided to update.  I'm super happy cause my sister's bday is almost here.  About 15 more min until midnight and then it will be my sister's bday.  I'm happy cause I get cake.

I'm definitely going to annoy her by playing this.

My sister hates kpop.

I was planning on updating over my spring break, but I was too busy str3aming KTL and 4D and watching hilarious Ten/NCT moments and awesome Taeten moments.

Please listen to these songs

Please support Oneus because they are a new group.  Their song is the 3rd song.  But still support Blackpink, BTS, EXO, Red Velvet, Got7, Twice, 2NE1, Stray Kids, Winner, iKon, etc along with solo artists like Sunmi, IU, Agust D, PSY, Chungha, etc.