Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Ten imida

So what am I supposed to do now.  I can't get BI or Bobby off of me because of the stupid deal and I can't hook Seungri up with anyone else.  Ugh life is so difficult.

Wait a second.  I never asked BI for his opinion so what if BI likes Bobby.  Then I'm killing 2 birds with one stone.

I searched the school for BI this time.  I found him on the roof listening to music. 

"Uhm, hey BI.  Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure what do you want?" he replied.

"Uhm well, I was wondering if you still like me," I said.

"Yes and no, I mean like I still like you but I'm not as into you as before.  I kinda have my eyes on someone else," he said.

"Does it happen to be Bobby?" I ask.

"Is it that obvious?" he asked, obviously shooked. 

"Not real.  I just guessed because you two are always together," I said.

"Do you think I should confess to him?" BI asked.

"If you're ready," I said.

2 Weeks Later- BI's POV
So today's the day I'll confess.  If he rejects me, I hope we'll still be friends.

I decided to text Bobby.

Me
Can you meet me at the rooftop during lunch?  I need to talk to you about something.

Bobby
Sure

I'm so nervous.  I can't believe I'm doing this.

Time Skip to Lunch
"So what did you want to talk about?" Bobby asked.

"Uhm, so I kinda have a crush on you," I said.

"Did Lisa tell you to do this to get us off her back?" Bobby asked.

"Lisa only asked if I liked her and if I liked you.  She never told me to confess," I said.

"Don't lie to me, BI."

"I swear on my life I'm not lying.  When I asked her if I should confess to you, she said I should do it if I wanted to.  And I want to, so here I am."

"You're my best friend, and nothing more.  I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm sorry.  I don't like you that way.  I only saw you as like my brother and best friend.  Nothing more and nothing less.  Sorry."

"Can you at least try this relationship out?"

"I don't want to hurt you anymore BI.  Sorry," he said and left.

As soon as he left, I started crying on the roof.  I thought he loved me and would have said yes.