Chapter 7

Lisa's POV
Double B and the rest of our friends that went on the trip came back on Monday.  They like to be known as Got7.  As soon as I got to school, they asked to see the animals.  Well more like their crackline, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Jackson, were shouting and begging me.  I was with my two other friends, Jisoo and Jennie, as well as Rose.  We tend to go by the name of Blackpink. 

Anyways, everyone was looking at us like we were crackheads.  I mean looking at the crackline like that is understandable, but the rest of us are up to the normal standards in our school.

To shut the crackheads up, I promised I'd show the animals to them after school.  Of course Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose also wanted to see them.  So now I have to house 9 pets, 3 crackheads who could be wild animals, and 7 "normal" people today.  I'm looking forward to it.

Time Skip
So Bobby came up to me at lunch to tell me what he wanted.  He told me that he wanted me to be partners with BI during our science project.  I said I would because I never break a promise.  I had to do Bobby a favor and I will comply.  I don't cheat or break promises ever.

Of course ChanBaekHun (Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun) had to hear the deal.

"Why are you steal our girlfriend?" Baek cried.  "Don't you dare touch her.  She will be working with me on the project."

"No it's my turn to work with her," Chanyeol said.  You worked with her last time when the teacher assigned partners.

"But you had her as your buddy for our science lab a week ago, which means it's my turn," Sehun said.

"No it's my turn" and "No mine" was shouted in the air.  And sure as hell I was enbarrassed.

"Look, I'm with working with BI today.  I'll work with you another time," I say to resolve the conflict quickly and get the problem off my shoulders.

Luhan's POV
I saw Baek, Hunnie, and Yeolie bothering Lisa again.  I'm angry.  I'm angry that Lisa is getting Sehun's attention.  Sehun and I have been friends forever.  I've told him everything.  He even knows I'm gay.  But I still haven't told Sehun I like him.  I know I shouldn't be jealous (A little jealousy~) or angry at Lisa because she did nothing wrong, but I can't help it.

'That's it,' I decided.  'I'll tell him tomorrow.'