Chapter 9

Lisa's POV

"Lisa," 3 people screamed across the hallway.  "Wait up we need to tell you something."

I saw who they are and started to run away.  I'm pretty fast, but Sehun is faster, so he managed to tackle me to the floor.

"What do you want?" she asked.  

"Well……..  we're going to stop bothering you because we're all dating someone," Sehun said.

"Really great.  Who are you dating?" I ask.

"I'm dating Luhan and Baekhyun and Chanyeol are dating," he says.

"Well congratulations(Day6)," I say.

I am happy for them, but I'm happier that they'll leave me alone.  Now all I have to deal with is Seungri, Bobby, and BI.

Let's see, I can hook up Bobby and BI cause they always hang out together and look like a good couple.  And Seungri is a problem I'll deal with another day. I would hook Seungri up with GD but CL and him are dating.  So yeah. I know getting straight people to be gay isn't a good idea, but it's the best I got and Imma make it work.

I went around the school looking for Bobby.  I finally found him in the music room, rapping.

"Uhm…… Bobby can I talk to you for a minute," I ask.

"What do you want?" he responded.

"What's your relationship with BI?" I ask.

"We're best friends since kindergarten," he said.

"Do you like him romantically?" I ask.

"Why should I?  He's my best friend," Bobby responded.

"Does BI like you romantically?" I ask.

Bobby responds with, "Why should he?  We're best friends. Nothing more and nothing less."

Oh great my life just became harder than it already is. 

"Any ways, why do you want to know?" Bobby asked.

"Uhm………..  I think you two would make a cute couple," I say.

"Are you trying to play matchmaker?" he asked.  "And if you are, why?"

"Uhm…………….  Kinda and it's because I want him off my shoulder," I say.

"Well, I have my favor to tell you.  Stop playing matchmaker and trying to hook me or BI up with someone," he said.  "Don't you dare try to set either of us up on a date without our consent."

Then, he picked up his phone and left the room.