Chapter 4

When we got to the cat section, I was met with a bunch of cute cats.  I mean who doesn't love cats.  However, none really seemed to stand out to me.  They all seemed the same and I'm not at all about being the same.  I like to be different, crazy, and weird.

"Are there any other animals I can see?  The cats really don't seem like the right choice for me," I said.

"Sure, do you want to see some puppies?  Taeten just told me that a new litter of puppies just came a few minutes ago."

"Oh my god yes!!!!!!" I squeal.

Irene laughed at my enthusiasm.  "Come on, let's go."

Irene took me to the dogs section and right at the front were a litter of puppies playing.  When they noticed us, they started barking.  They ran to the door of their playpen.

A man came to check on the puppies.  He noticed Irene and me, so he went over to us.

"Irene do you need any help?" the man said.

"Yeah, thanks Mark.  We have a new adopter and she wants to see the puppies. We want to enter the pen, but if wet open the door, I know the puppies will try to escape," Irene said.

Mark took a bunch of dog biscuits out of a pouch and threw them to the other side of the pen.  The puppies instantly ran toward the food, and we entered the pen.

After they finished the food because food is one of if not the most important thing in the world, they ran over to me and Irene.  They climbed over each other, trying to get on our laps.  One puppy managed to get on top of my legs, before one of its siblings pushed him accidentally.  He fell forward, face first toward the gap between my legs.   He managed to land on his two feet without hurting himself.

Trying to get up, the puppy pushed on the area near my privates.  Feeling uncomfortable, I lifted the puppy up.  He immediately started to lick my face.  I started to pull away and his eyes locked on my shirt.

I was wearing a Gucci shirt that I stole from my mother's closet paired with jean shorts and of course my favorite shoes, Timberlands.  You can't go wrong with Timberlands.  Am I right or am I right?  You have two choices, yes or yes.

Anyways, I put the puppy down.  It immediately started communicating with its siblings.  I'm guessing that he was their most precious to them because they immediately started growling at me.  Then, the all attacked, pinning me down.  The puppy I was holding before jumped on me pawing at the Gucci logo.  Which just happened to be on my breasts.

I can't believed I'm being raped.  BY A PUPPY!  How could such cute creatures do this to me.  I feel so betrayed.  But I still do like this little guy.  He's coming home with me.

"Irene, I want this puppy.  It's so mischievous and cute just like me," I say.

"K, just wait a couple of minutes.  Taeten are coming," Irene replied.

And just like she said, Taeten came in a couple of minutes.  They picked up the puppy and brought him to the waiting area.

"Lisa, do you want to look at more exotic animals instead?" Irene asked.

Intrigued, I said yes.