Chapter 5

I see a bunch of signs when I pass through the doors.  I see a sign that says "Australian Animals".  I tell Irene that I want to see Australian animals.  She takes me to them.  I think I want to get a koala because 1) they're cute and 2) my friend Rosé, or Park Chaeyoung, is Australian and I want to get her an animal that reminds her of her birthplace.

I see a bunch of koalas eating leaves.  Well except one.  He's hiding in the shadows away from everyone else, sleeping.  He must have sensed people coming and he woke up.  He looks directly at me.  I go to him and he reaches his arms through the cage.  It's almost as if he's begging me to carry him.

Irene opens the cage doors open and I leave the koala to go through the door.  When I get back to the koala, I see him pouting.  It's so cute.

I pick him up and go to Irene.  "I want to get him."

"Sure, let's call Taeten."

The koala is now snuggling into my shoulder.  By the time Taeten arrives, the koala is already sleeping.  Damn, didn't he just take a nap and now he's already tired.

The couple had a hard time getting the koala off of me.  It took them like 10 minutes.

Then, Irene asked me if I wanted to see animals from Madagascar.  She said that there was a really cool lemur that they had.  I said sure.

We walked over to the area for Madagascar animals.  We stopped at the lemur cage.  Irene told me to put on some music, so I did.  All of a sudden, one of the animals started dancing.  I was Jungshooked.  I've never seen a dancing animal.

I immediately told Irene I wanted him.  I love dance.  Dance is my life and without dance my life doesn't exist.  Dance is my life force.

Irene called Taeten again, but this time, only Ten came.

"Taeyong is still battling Suga to get him in a cage," Ten said.

"Whose Suga?" I ask.

"The koala you just got," he responds.

"Wait, do all the animals I have have names?" I ask.

"Yes, the bunny is Kookie, the puppy is Tae, and the lemur that you want is Hobi," Ten says.

"K, thanks," I say.

"Do you want to see the wolves?" Irene asks me.

I say yes.  One of my favorite American artists is Selena Gomez and I love her song Wolves.  Also, another one of my favorite American artists is Taylor Swift and there are wolves in her song Out Of The Woods.

On the way to the wolves, we pass by the birds section.  I see a cage that has owls that are flying around.

I don't notice one of them at first, but when I start to leave, I feel like someone is watching me.  I turn around and see a cute small owl staring at me.  When he notices that I'm looking at him, he goes behind a tree.  After a few minutes, he slowly peeks his head back toward me.  When he sees that I'm still staring, he goes behind the tree again.

I was about to tell Irene that I want the bird, but Taeten were already there.  After a lot of coaxing, the bird went to Taeyong and Ten got him inside the cage.

Me and Irene proceeded to move on.
After a bit of walking, we passed by a flamingo.  It kept strutting around arrogantly as if it owned the place.  And I found it hilarious.

I fell to the floor laughing.  Never in my life have I met such an arrogant animal and I liked it.  Irene must have thought I wanted him because two new workers came. 

"This is Yuwin.  They are Taeten' s friends.  They'll be taking this one for you.  That is if you want them too?" Irene said.

"Of course I want him," I say.  "What's this guys name and the one we got before?"

"The owl is Chimchim and the flamingo is Jin," the Chinese looking guy said.  The other guy was putting the flamingo in the cage.

Irene and I went on with our journey to the wolves section.  When we arrived, all the wolves started running to us.  There was one though, that kept tripping over everything.  I knew which one I was going to buy.

"That one," I told Irene without looking at her.

"I see you chose Joonie," a male's voice said. 

I jumped in surprise.  When I turned around I saw Ten.  He went and scooped up Joonie putting him in a cage. 

"You can go check out the animals now," Ten said.

Me and Irene started walking back to the front desk.  On the way we passed a bunch of kittens.  Well I saw two really cute ones.  I probably didn't notice them before.  I don't even know how I missed them but still I'm getting them.

  I don't even know how I missed them but still I'm getting them

I want those two I tell Irene.  A few minutes later, Ten and Taeyong come. 

"I see you have chosen Leo and Luca," Ten says.  "Leo is the yellow eyed one and Luca is the blue eyed one."

Well, I didn't plan on 9 animals,  but the more the merrier.