Chapter 11

Lisa's POV
So BI has informed me about his rejection.  God damn it.  I'm playing with Luca, Leo, Hunter, Tiga, and Lily.

Whose Lily, Tiga, and Hunter you may ask.

Well, I went back to the pet shop and got 3 more cats.  Out of all the animals, I think I like cats the most.

Tiga

Tiga

Hunter

Hunter

Lily

The other animals are in another room doing who knows what.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang.

I rushed upstairs and into the pets' room.  I saw 7 men sprawled on the floor.  I screamed.  Then I saw they were naked, so I screamed again.

"Don't scream.  Please calm down," one of them said.  He had pink hair.  "My name is Kim Seokjin.  You called me by Jin or Jinnie."

"I'm Min Yoongi.  You called me by Suga," another one said.  He had black hair and sleepy, cat-shaped eyes.

I couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.  He looked so freaking cute. 

"My name is Kim Namjoon.  You called me Joonie," the guy with grey hair said.

"I'm Jung Hoseok.  You called me Hobi," a bubbly guy with black hair said.

"I'm Park Jimin.  You called me Chimchim," a smoll brunette shyly said.

"I'm Kim Taehyung.  You called me Tae," a guy with brown hair said.

"And I'm Jeon Jungkook, aka Kookie," the last one said.  He had bulging muscles and brown hair.

"Wait, I'm confuzzled.  Those are my pets' names and you're not my pets," I say.

"Yes we are your pets," Jin said.  "I'm the flamingo.  Yoongi is the koala.  Namjoon is the wolf.  Hoseok is the lemur.  Jimin is the owl.  Taehyung is the dog.  And Jungkook is the bunny."

"How is that even possible?" I ask.

"We're all hybrids," Jin responded.

"Then what about my cats?" I ask.

"They are normal animals," Jin said.

"How the fuck am I supposed to care for you guys than?" I ask.

"You know that box that they gave you at the at the pet shop?" Jin asked.

"Yeah..."

"Well, everything you need to know is in that kit."

I quickly ran downstairs and got the box from the kitchen.  Then, I ran back upstairs.

"I put the kit on the floor and sat down.  Then I opened the box.  I found heat suppressant pills as well as rut surpressant pills (IDK what it really is called, but it's the one for alphas).

"What are these for?" I ask.

"The heat pills are for Yoongi as he is an omega.  When he's in a heat, he'll sweat a lot and have a great need for sex.  Give him the pills when that happens.  The rut pills are for Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok.  Give them the pills when they have a strong sexual desire.  Also, you have to keep the rest of us away from Yoongi when he's in heat.  Especially if Jungkook, Namjoon, or Hoseok are in rut.  If any of them get near Yoongi, Yoongi has an insanely high chance of becoming pregnant.  Jimin, Taehyung, and I don't need any pills because we are betas.  Also, if you see a random black cat walking around the house, it's Yoongi.  Yoongi is a double hybrid.  That means he is a hybrid of two hybrids.  The first is a koala and the second is a cat.  Usually he is a koala, but he becomes a cat the day after his heat."

The next item I pulled out of the box was another box.  When I opened the box, I quickly closed it and started blushing.  It was filled with sex toys.

"I'm guessing you have the box with sex toys in your hand.  That is for the omega and alphas.  If you don't have the pills or the pills expire, give them one of the toys.  They will manage to pleasure themselves."

When I looked in the box again, there was a book.  I took it out and showed it to Jin.

"That is the information about all of us.  This will help you take care of us more," Jin said.

"What about your education?" I ask.

"We've been taught at the pet store," Jin said.  "But now we don't have people to teach us."

"I'll see if I can enroll you into my school," I say.  "Also, what would happen if the alphas or omega got their ruts or heat in school?"

"They need to keep the pills and a toy in their bag at all time then.  As soon as they get symptoms, they need to rush to the bathroom.  They can only hold on for about 3 minutes.  After that, they will start to grow animal body parts.  However, they will still hold human form," Jin said.