The Guy Next Door

• Dedicated to Mustafa-my boy best friend

Sam: Hey Katy how's you? xxx

Katy: I'm great thanks, what bout you?xxx

Sam: I'm good, wanna come the party with me tonight?xxx

Katy: Sure :) see ya later xxx

Sam: Byeeeeeeee xxx

11 Hours Before The Party

I can't believe he asked me! I mean OH MY GOD Sam Cripps, the HOTTEST guy in our year at Whitefield Secondary ask ME to go to the biggest Year 11 party with him. I mean I could scream right now but i wont because my best friend Shania is still asleep.

Me and Shania have only known each other a short time but we know each other so well it's like we was meant to be friends. I spoke to her for months before we actually decided to meet. 

Anyways as I was silently dancing around my room from what Sam just asked me, I lost my footing which sent me stumbling over my sleeping bestie and with a loud thud I hit my head on my wall screaming, waking up Shania.

"A simple good morning would've been nice ya know Katy" she said with a smile on her face, rubbing her eyes. "Sorry" I said holding my head in between my legs because of the banging headache I had... 

When I finally lifted my head up from in between my legs, I saw Shania sat up against the opposite wall, staring at my phone. In a rush to get my phone back, I crawled over, fighting my way through all the junk we had over the floor till I finally managed to take grasp of my phone and pull it away from her hands.

After seeing how much she read of my texts with Sam, I looked up at her to see her grining at me, trying to hold back a laugh. "What?" I said tilling my head to the side with a confused look on my face. "When did you tell me you got tight with Sam Cripps?" Shania giggled, her grin turning into a smurk.

"I'm not 'tight' with Sam Cripps" I mocked, laughing at the expression on her face. Locking my phone, I stood up and walked over to my wardrobe and opened the doors picking out the girliest dress I could find.

"Katy what are you doing...." Shania questioned, with a worried look on her face. "Remember the bet I made with Mustafa? Yeah, well I lost so I have to go girlie today at school." Me and Shania stood there laughing at each other, tears forming in our eyes.

Mustafa was my boy best friend. We are so close that people question us to whether we'er going out or not. It's quite funny because we act like it most of the time, but I don't really care what people say, I'm glad i have a boy best friend as close as him.