Chapter 17:I'm not going

Liza POV

After four long weeks of sitting in my room and looking at the UCLA letter.That's all i've done.Well eat and shower. But, that's all I could do before I went insane and started mumbling to myself about it.I decided that I'm not gonna go.It's too far away and there's loads of good Colleges and Univerities here in New South Wales.I stand up and walk out of my room then downstairs after pulling Luke's hoodie over my head.''Well haven't seen you in awhile''I hear Luke say and I look up to see everyone looking at me.''Oh hey guys''I smile.''Did you make up your mind''Dani asks crossing her fingers.''Well Dani, if you want me to go so bad''I sigh grabbing a water bottle and sitting on the island.''No I don't want you to go but-''she gets cut off by my phone ringing and it's my mother.''Hello wonderful birth giver''I sigh into my phone making everyone chuckle at me.''Dani told me you're thinking about going to UCLA''She says as I put my phone on speaker to make meh some food.''You know mother a hello would've been nice''I chuckle getting a tub of ice-cream out of the freezer and 7 spoons out for all of us.''Hello''she sighs making me laugh ''as you were syaing mother dearest''I say sitting back on the island.''Ow''I mouth and reach into my shirt to feel the lining of my bra.''Goddammit''I say  ''what'd you do''I hear my mom say ''hang on i'll call you back.My fucking wire in my bra broke''I sigh hanging up on her.''How did the wire in your Bra break''Lyla laughs at me.''I don't know but it was stabbing me in my nipple''I pout making everyone laugh at me.''Want me to kiss it and make it feel better''Luke jokes ''maybe later''I play along making him laugh at me.''Okay i'm taking off my bra.Boys don't get a boner from the black lace okay''I joke pointing at them making them laugh.I reach into the back off my shirt and succesfully take it off without failing suprisingly.I look at the bottom of it and I see why it was stabbing me in my nipple.I walk over to the trash can.''Goodbye boobie supporter''I cry kissing it and throwing it in the trash as everyone bursts out laughing at me.''I can be your boobie supporter''Michael jokes.''Kay''I say sticking my chest out at him ''seriously''his face lights up.''Ew no gross.Luke's my only boobie supporter.Besides my other bras''I jokes.