Chapter 18:Laughter

Dani POV

''I like your shirt''Ashton compliments me.''Thanks but it's not mine''I chuckle.He nods and looks back at his phone as we all eat our breakfast.''DANI WHERE'S MY NINJA TURTLES SHIRT''I hear Liza yell from upstairs.Everyone looks at me trying not to laugh because i'm wearing the shirt Liza wants.''UM WHAT SHIRT''I yell back trying to sound innocent making the boys burst out laughing.I hear Liza's foot steps on the stairs and she appears in the kitchen doorway in spandex shorts and a bra with wet hair.

Liza POV

The boys eyes pop out when they see me standing there ''what?You act like you hadn't seen a bra before''I chuckle ''oh we'd seen a bra before''Calum chuckles ''just not with a hot girl wearing the bra''Luke smirks at me.''Luke we all know you've seen me in my bra plenty of times''I chuckle ''sometimes naked''I whisper then turning back to Dani.''Give meh my shirt please''I say to her ''but it's really cute''she argues.''Give my shirt.I feel like i'm bait and the boys are sharks''I whine as they all stare at my chest and but.''Take a picture it'll last longer''I scoff.They all pull out there phones and take a picture.''I didn't mean it litterally''I whine running back up stairs.