Chapter 24:I have a question

Liza POV

''It's so beautiful''I whisper as Luke and I gaze at the view of Paris from the Eiffle Tower. ''Your beautiful''Luke smirks at me as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. I chuckle and look down at my hands. ''Um, Lize I have a question''Luke says turning me around.I look at his face as he fumbles around in his pocket.He pulls something out of his pocket and gets down on one knee.I put my hand over my mouth as he smiles and begins his speech.''Liza, from the day that i've met you, I knew i wanted to be with you forever.Be there for you when your sick.Or the time you broke your arm when you fell off of couch''he pauses as I laugh at the last part ''but anyways.You're so perfect to me.Even though you have your flaws but that just makes you more perfect then ever.I love the fact that you're so comfortable around me that you can be yourself.I love how you dye your hair and get tattoos.I love how you smile when I look at you.I love how you blush when I compliment you.''he pauses as his voice get shaky.I wipe away the tears that feel down from my eyes.''What i'm trying to say is, will you do me the honor of marrying me''he asks.I nod my head biting me lip and smiling.''Yes a million times yes''I whisper.''Oh my god.I love you so much''Luke whispers standing up and slipping the ring on my ring finger.He leans down and kisses me, grabbing my waist and spinning me around.''I love you too''I whisper as people around us aww and clap their hands.

Luke and I walk through the door of the tour bus and we're greeted by questions.''DID SHE SAY YES?''Ashton yells making Luke and I laugh.''No Ash.I'm just smiling because she broke my heart by saying no and I pushed her off of the Eiffle Tower''Luke chuckles making me laugh.