Chapter 33:I can't be

Liza POV

I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom.I throw up my breakfast into the toilet.I hear a knock on the door as I flush the toilet ''you alright Liza?''Dani asks me ''I don't know''I sigh brushing my teeth.''Isn't this the fourth time you've threw up this week?''Dani asks as she sits on the counter.I nod my head spitting the tooth paste out into the sink.''OH MY GOD!''She screams making me scream ''WHAT?''I yell/ask ''when's the last time Luke and You had sex?''she asks me.What?''I don't know a few weeks ago''I say ''when did this all start.The headache's, sleepy ness, and throwing up.It all adds up Liza.Think about''she says jumping off of the counter.That's when it hits me ''I can't be pregnant Dani''I whisper ''there's only one way to find out''she says.One last look at eachother and we charge out of the small bathroom in the tour bus.''DANI WHERE'S MY BOOTS''I yell to her as I grab my jacket from the couch where the boys are sitting and looking very confused.''Behind the couch''she says walking back to the room pulling her boots on.I put on leg on the side of Luke's body and the other on the other side of him.''Babe as much as I like your boobs in my face and I really hate to do this but i'm trying to play a game so could you just get off''he smirks.''Haha''I say standing up with my boots.''LUKE HAS A BONER''Michael yells laughing.I chuckle kissing Luke's cheek and then grabbing Dani's hand then running off the bus to the drug store to get pregnancy tests.