Chapter 29:Hotel Fun ;)

Liza POV

''I can't wait to sleep''I yawn resting my head on Luke's shoulder as sit in the cab going to our hotel room.We've left Ireland yesterday because they've played their shows there and now we're in Honalulu, Hawaii.''Who said you get to sleep''Dani asks me ''myself''I say fixing my hair into a messy fishtail on the side.''You're not sleeping.We're going shopping as soon as we get to the hotel''Lyla squeals.I groan loudly dropping my head on Luke's knees.Everyone starts laughing at me ''do I have too''I whine lifting my head up to look at Dani and Lyla ''please you never go shopping with us and when you do you always buy books or your in the foodcourt''Dani whines.''But what about that one time I bought that Naked pallet, those shirts, and leggings.Oh and don't forget that 20 minutes in Victorias Secret when Lyla was trying to find lingerie for her anniversery and when I bought Ashton that thong as a gag gift''I say listing the times that I actually bought clothes ''you bought Ashton a thong?''Perrie asks me ''it's what he said he wanted on the list of things he gave me''I defend myself ''I said shirts and pants.How the hell did you get thong out of that''Ash asks me making everyone laugh ''thongs are pants.They keep your private parts covered.Well except the back wear they go up your ass''I say going into thought ''i think they're comfortable''Lyla says to me ''it fucking feels like you have a permanit wedgy''I say ''yeah but they're hot and lacey and guys like them''Dani says agreeing with Lyla ''okay I guess so but I hate wearing them''I say as the guys look at us like we're crazy ''are you seriously talking about thongs at 9 a.m''Luke asks me ''Luke please you love to hear about thongs because your always asking me how I wear apad with a thong''I joke ''do you wear thongs when you wear your leggings.Cause you know how really tight things show your panty line''Perrie says ''I just don't wear underwear at all''I shrug my shoulders ''stop talking about panties at 9 in the morning.Some people don't want to throw up this early in the morning''Ashton groans ''If you don't like us talking about panties then you really don't wanna play cards with us at midnight''Lyla chuckles ''what do you mean?''Cal asks us ''we talk about sex''i say ''vaginas''Dani says ''boobs''Perrie says ''oh and sex positions''Lyla finishes ''oh and how good our boyfriends are during sex''Dani says ''i hope you said something good about me''Luke says to me ''dude.She's told us about how you fucking made her go to cloud 9 when you got back together.And when you took her from behind and used a vibrator on her.Oh and when you ate her out for the first time.And hot damn''Lyla says making Luke and I blush ''oh what about that time you gave him a blowjob under the table in that really fancy resturaunt''Dani smirks ''you know I tell you these things out of trust that you won't tell anybody''I joke but seriously.They're starting to piss me off.

''Aww is little Liza getting mad''Michael says poking my cheek ''no but your pissing me off by poking my cheek repeatdly''I smile innocently at him.

(2 Days Later)

''Whatcha wanna do?''Luke asks me as I rest my head on his chest and runs his hand up and down my arm.''I don't know.''I sigh ''i'd do anything with you''he smiles as I look up at him.I sit up and straddle his lap ''whatcha doin babe''he asks looking up at me ''wanna meet?''I ask him smirking.He smirks at me as I start grinding on him.He flips us over and starts sucking on my neck.