1: Prologue

Hey guys, so I have been so invested into my story and wanted to bring it to life. After watching lots of tik toks....i Decided to bring my Celeste character into the MCU. So I chose actresses and actors for example to use in my video. I have already gotten the prologue done. It doesn't quite match what is told in this story. This was my original idea for the story but now I want to expand it as a retelling. So go ahead and go see the prologue on my YouTube channel up above.
---------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

"Ahhhhhhh!". Screaming could be heard from the royal palace. Two male figures ran down the halls, doors opening fast, making their way to the royal chambers. Once they arrived, a woman looked up to see the two. "My King, she is going into labor", the female guard says. The king is in shock, yet he is delighted and happy for his mate. He would get to see the child he had already loved and cared for. The other figure with the king was his dear friend, Odin, King of Asgard. He put his hand on the King's shoulder, which was his way of saying he was happy for his friend. "Ahhhh!". "Selena!", the king gasped. The king then went over to his mate and kneeled beside her, holding her hand.

My vision of Selena:

"I'm here Selena, dont worry", he said, calming her down

"I'm here Selena, dont worry", he said, calming her down. She began to breathe heavily as her pain got worse. "Our baby..ah..shes coming! I can feel her..uh!", Selena groaned. "Ahhhhh!". Odin's eyes widened as he felt a thud and screaming from outside the palace. He knew something was up and pulled out his sword. This caused the king and Selena to get worried. "What is it Odin?", the king asked. "I hear.. screams from outside the palace". "Wait...screams? C..can it be them?", the female guard asked. "I think it is them. I must go. I will go take a look", Odin says as he walks away, asking for guards to go with him. "No..no..i ahhhhh....!". Selena screams in pain and squeezes onto the kings hand. "No? What do you mean no?", the king asks. "I..I cant have this baby when we are about to be attacked. We have to hurry...and move Ahhhh!". "Mother, father!". Selena and the king look behind them as their two twin children are running up to them. "Go back to your rooms children", the king said. "But...father, we heard something and we are scared. Is something wrong?", the twin girl asked. "Serenity, Leonardo, please go and hide...Ahhh!", Selena groaned. The two looked horrified by the sight of their mother being in pain. "Mother..are you alright?"? Serenity asked, holding her hand. "No..I...Im in pain..!". The twins felt bad for their mother, they had been too young to understand why she was in pain. They had just known she was having a baby, but not the whole deal about taking the time go onto labor. "Ahhh!". "Children, I said go to your rooms", the king said in worry. "My king, if we are under attack, we must let them stay nearby, incase they are in danger. This is for the best", the female guard said. "But they are only children", the king said. "Yes, but they are YOUR children. They are strong and know what to do in battle. They know how to fight at least". The kings eyes widened and knew the guard was right. "Alright...", he said looking down. "W..what do you mean we are under attack", Leonardo asked in fear. "No..let them hide, we have to hid and leave! I cant have this baby while we are under attack. You dont know what will happen if...", Selena almost cried. "Please...Lady Selena, you must have this baby. You should be thinking of not just the baby, but yourself. You wont be able to withstand walking when in labor, so do this now", the guard says in a soothing tone. "Plus, the children will be protected. We have guards to protect them and our king is strong. We will not fail", the giard finished. Selena's eyes widened and was about to cry. She knew she was right and had no choice but to listen. "Alright...". The king agreed and knew he had to believe in his children and his own will. He kisses Selena's hand and told it would be alright. Selena nodded and she began. Selena begins on pushing and breathing as the king holds onto her hand. He is worried for his love, but knows how this is. Its not the first time they had kids. "Ahhhh!". "Your doing good Selena, keep going", the guard says. "Mmmm ahhhhh!". "Come on honey", the king says. The twins look away in disgust and feel a bit scared from their mothers screams. "L..Lussex...I cant", Selena wines. "Yes you can. I believe in you. Your strong and you can do this. Just keep going. It will be over soon", king Lussex says (pronounced as Luxis).