14: CLASH!

Normal POV

"You wanna concentrate. Dont push too much", Loki said, as he did an example with his power. "Thats so pretty", Celeste said as Loki made a green light come from his hand. Loki blushed an bit and tried to ignore it. "Alright, try that", Loki said. Celeste nodded and she closed her eyes. Celeste tried to imagine a red flame. She had to admit that healing was easier. Using her powers only came out when she was angry so doing this in a calm and not so angry state was hard. "Just let it come to you, just like my hammer", Thor said. Celeste was confused. How will that even work? "Thor dont talk about your hammer, she wont understand", Sif said. "But she will. All she has to do is feel for its energy to emerge. I feel the electricity in my hammer. I call upon it and it finds its way towards me", Thor said. "All I heard was "Blah blah blah", Volstagg said. Fandral laughed and Thor got mad. "Enough guys, we are helping not just Celeste, but each other. We need to train so be nice", Hogun yelled. Everyone calmed down and trained on the side lines.

"Alright, when I learned to control my powers, I always visualized what I wanted to see. So try that first", Loki said. "Right". Thor looked over at Celeste and saw Loki with her. Thor got mad at how close they were. He wanted to train her, but over the past two days, he nwver got to since everyone else had to help. Loki mostly, since he has powers like her, Thor had kind of felt jealous.

"Thor come train with me", Sif said

"Thor come train with me", Sif said. Thor ignored her and kept watching Celeste and Loki. "I fid it!". Celeste's eyes widened as she saw a small spark come to her hands. "Thats good, now keep doing it", Loki said. Celeste was so excited and she hugged Loki. Thor's eyes widened and he felt rage surround his body. He didnt know what came over him, but he was about to stomp on over to them. "Thor?". Thor stopped as he heard Sif behind him. "Yeah?". "Would you like to train with me?", she asked. Thor looked back at the two, then back at Sif. "Sure". Sif and Thor got into position and began fighting.

Later that day, everyone went to go settle down. They trained alot and were drained. Celeste had learned a lot from Loki. So far she learned to use her powers without getting mad. She then learned to throw the flames by practicing on a dummy in the arena. She ended up burning it though. It was sort of funny, yet scary. Either way, she had felt confident to fight. She had more training the next day and knew the lessons would get harder. "Hey guys, wanna go get some drinks?", Fandral asked. "Yeah, im thirsty", Volstagg said. "A drink wouldnt hurt", Sif said. "Why not", Hogun said. Thor got excited and said they will get drunk and have to drink more than their last record count. "Sounds fun", Volstagg says. Thor looks at Celeste and asks if she wanted to get a drink before bedtime. "Uh...sorry, no im tired already and I dont think drinking would do good after last time", Celeste said. Thor and everyone remembered bits and pieces and Thor asked what happened again. "She threw up you idiot", Loki hissed. Thor's eyes widened and he got mad. "Well...we wont let her drink too much this time", Thor said, trying to hold his anger in. Celeste sighed and said fine and that she will only drink once. "Yeah!". Thor felt happy again and told everyone to follow. "You wanna come?", Celeste asked Loki. Loki's eyes widened and he looked down. "Im not a drinker, plus...I rather not get in the way of....". "Loki, dont say you are in the way. If someone is in the way, its Volstagg. He hogs the food so no one gets any, plus Thor drinks everything so sometimes Sif gets nothing", Celeste giggles. Loki smirks and sighes. "Alright, for you, I'll go", Loki said. Celeste "yayed" and they were about to go but Loki stopped her. "Celeste..I forgot to give you this". Celeste's eyes widened as Loki had the crystal in his hands. "Oh yeah..I almost forgot", she said. Celeste grabbed it from his hands and put it around her neck. "Is this one real though?", she glared. "Yes, I dont need it, plus its yours anyways", Loki said. Celeste smiled and thanked him. "Alright...now lets go", she said. They both then headed to go get drinks.