6: The Challenge

Normal POV

Odin decided not to go to the little get together, since he had not wanted to go unless Celeste went. So he headed to bed, but not Thor and his friends. They had begun discussing about Celeste, making sure no one else around could hear them. They all thought that she was odd, clumsy, weird, and very strange. Even if they thought that, they still couldnt get that scene out of their heads of her crying. They havent even known this girl that long, but they felt bad for her.

"I thought the questions were okay to ask

"I thought the questions were okay to ask. I didnt know she would...cry", Fandral said. "You should have known. We saw her when she first got here. She said something about her mother being attacked so of course she would be upset", Volstagg said. Thor's eyes widened and looked at his friends. "Hold on...you saw her come in, what else did she say? Whats her story?", Thor asked, leaning forward in his chair. His friends looked at him and sighed. "It has seemed that...she had come here after her mother was attacked by a frost giant who was imposing someone she knew", Sif said. Thor was shocked and asked how a frost giant could be on Earth. "We dont know...but when I saw Odin's face, he seemed to know how", Volstagg said. "You know Odin is a man of secrets, so he may be hiding something that we dont know of", Hogun says. Thor then gets mad and says, "My father may be secretive, but we cannot question him. He is our king and we must not push him for anwsers". The rest of the gang look down, knowing Thor was right. They couldnt ask Odin of such things. They decided to let it go and drink.

"Seems like you all are having fun", a familiar voice says as they came in the room. "Loki did you come to have a drink with us?", Thor asks smiling. Loki smirks a bit and nods no. "I am not that kind of man. I dont drink", Loki says. "Come on, your no fun", Thor says. The rest stare at Loki, they didnt trust him at all. They watched Loki and it made him feel uncomfortable, so he decided to say something to ease the tension. "So..are you excited for your crowning brother?", Loki asked, gazing at him. Thor made a face like he just remembered. "Yes! I cant wait. Although, if it were me, I would have made you become king", Thor said, raising his glass. Loki smirked and sat down next to Thor.

"Thank you brother

"Thank you brother. If you are offering, then we can let dad make us settle it once and for all". Thor smirked asking if he was challenging him. "If I say yes, would you fight me?", Loki asked. The gang suddenly tried to convince Thor out of it. They knew Loki was mischievious and would most likely cheat his way to being king. He always got what he wanted because of tricks. "Your on brother. But dont be upset when I win", Thor says. Loki smirks and says, "Same goes for you". They then exchange hand shakes and make it a deal. The rest of the gang sigh, they dont wish for this to happen, because they already know Thor will win.