forty-five

warning: i'm drinking and swimming in holy water don't worry abt me

warning number two: zach tops and if you disagree you can suck my kneecaps

jack held two grocery bags full of clothes, accessories and random stuff zach decided he wanted to buy as he opened the door to his apartment room.

zach collapsed onto jack's bed, shoving his face into the pillows, "why is your bed comfier than mine?"

jack placed the bags onto the ground, shoving the key in his pockets, "how am i supposed to know?"

"come 'ere." zach whispered, "wait. take out your contacts."

jack's face morphed into a grin, "we're doing this?"

"only if you want to."

jack shook his head with a smile, before walking into the washroom and taking out his contacts, placing his glasses on his forehead, "y'know, the glasses are only gonna get in the way."

"sit here." said zach, sitting up and patting the spot in front of him. jack removed his shoes and sat on his bed.

zach looked at him and intertwined both of their hands, "no matter what words may come out of me tomorrow, or if i yell or scream just know that i don't mean any of it. i'll try to stop if i transition to zack, but it's unlikely that i'll actually be able to stop it. just know that i want this too. i'm telling you right now, i want this to happen. and for your glasses, i want to love all of you. your glasses are you, too. they're one of the reasons why you're beautiful."

jack's eyes were full of happiness as he leaned across them, connecting their lips and laying down into his bed. zach taking his shirt off and throwing it on the ground next to them, laying atop of jack and smiling, whispering, "i love you."

jack looked into his brown eyes, brighter than they were before, and smiling, "i love you too." connecting their lips once again, zach helping take off his shirt. their skin resting together felt like a shooting star crashing into the atmosphere, sparks flying every left and right, leaving a dent into the earth's ground.

they removed their pants together, their lips never parting once, jack running his hands through zach's hair again.

zach's lips traveled down jack's neck, leaving marks under his jaw and on his shoulder. his mouth reaching his stomach, leaving jack's breath's shaky.

zach smiled, kissing jack passionately and biting down on his bottom lip. jack gasped silently, whispering small, "i love you's" under his breath every time zach would do something he'd like.

and soon they were both unclothed, jack a whining mess under zach as he used his hands to create lightning bolts inside of jack.

zach kissed him harder, moving his hand faster as jack's hands held back onto his own. jack bit onto zach's lip, his voice growing uncontrollably louder with every move of his fingers.

jack finally hit the edge, messing zach's hair into the biggest mess and kissing him like it was their last.

zach's cheeks were flushed red, and so were jack's, them laying beside each other and just hugging.

"i love you." zach whispered.

"god, i love you too."

~~~~~

I FUKING DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GIVE ME APPLAUSE NOW NOW NOW