the end

imzachherron this photo may not look like anything special at first, but if you look really closely you can see a ring on my ring finger

imzachherron this photo may not look like anything special at first, but if you look really closely you can see a ring on my ring finger. that very ring was given to me yesterday, by my best friend, the boy who stuck by me through the different personalities and the different auras that would surround me, the boy who treated me like a human should be treated. you gave me hope in my own life and boy when you got down on your knee while we were on the high part of the cn tower, i knew you had me in for good. endless mornings because i suck at waking up on time, sneaking out at 3am to visit the cn tower and roam around toronto, and just overall every moment we've spend together was the best. i love you so much.

liked by jackavery and 1m others.

jackavery thank god for lady gaga and your crazy comments; your cn tower obsession and late night chats at like 5 in the morning, i love all of it. i love you. you deserve everything amazing and i know i'm just a boy but i hope i've given you as much happiness as you deserve. i love you, baby. not even your aura could keep me away.

FINISHED: AURA.

50 chapters man. holy. this book was really an adventure, and i hope you all enjoyed!

all the love, marisa