Mix Feelings. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A COUPLE DAYS LATER AT A SMALL PARK.

"you look nice in the light yellow dress, I'm glad i picked it out" Levi said as he sat next to mikasa on the bench. "yeah and the black shorts i got under feels amazing with the dress" Mikasa said and Levi turned to her. "your joking right" Levi asked. "nope, you got me to ware a dress and still want me to help protect this guy, I'm going to ware shorts or i flash as i fight" Mikasa said rolling her eyes. "ok i give you that one and the guy likes touching so the shorts would give you more protection" Levi said crossing his arms and looking to his feet. 

"the small heels shoes look good, Farlan has a good eye" Levi said as he looked at mikasa small heel shoes. "oh yeah these are great, i cant wait to run, fight and walk in these all the time" Mikasa hissed. "any lady is wearing some kind of heels this season, we had to make you fit in but dont worry we went for the smallest heel they had, so that should help" Levi said turning to mikasa. "why dont i shove these small helping heels up your ass and you can see how great they feel during a mission" Mikasa smiled with her eyes closed but was giving out a dangerous vibe.

"mikasa really not looking happy with the dress and heels" Marco said with a worried smile. "she looks good i must say and we all in normal towns clothes, so its not just her suffering" Jean said with a smirk and a blush as he looks at mikasa. "jean you never understand women struggle wearing a dress and heels" Armin said rolling his eyes. "should we have given her heels, what if she use the heels as weapons on her as payback" Farlan said scared. "please dont give her ideas, we only just alive after giving her the dress" Eren said with worry. 

"marco and jean will be walking ahead of us to check its safe and to warn us from any struggles that might happen ahead" Levi said as they were going over the plan. "eren and Armin will be behind me and the sir to cover our backs but what about you and Farlan" Mikasa said as she looked to the sky. "farlan will be in front of you but not that ahead unlike jean and Marco to back you up if someone pass Marco and jean" Levi said looking to his hands. "what about you" mikasa asked turning to Levi. "i be walking behind you just in case they get past Armin and eren, i be only five steps behind" Levi said with a clam voice. "do we really need to look after this guy" Mikasa moaned. "yes we need to protect him since a coupe towns people formed a group to revenged some kids who got killed by a rich man for fun and this guys farther helped him get off free, many are put for revenge" Levi said with a frown.

"i dont blame them, just because one has money doesn't mean he should get a free pass from his sins, i saw those kids bodies he a monster" Mikasa hissed. "we soldiers we just follow orders and its only for a couple days until we get him to the castell safely then we never have to deal with this case again" Levi said with joy. "i know the son not the one who helped the man get away free but i dont want to help someone who heled free a bad man just to live rich" Mikasa said with a frown. "i know its hard but we cant just let another die because of another man sin, its only a couple days" Levi said and patted mikasa shoulder. "right, we soldiers after all" mikasa sighed and stood up. 

"he ready for us" Marco said as he ran back to the park. "he inside the house waiting to be picked up" Jean said catching his breath. "we better hurry and move him out, we dont know if they followed the couch he was bought in" Farlan said with worry. "he should be changing now, so we need to give him a couple minutes" Armin said with worry. "he complaining about having to ware poor people clothes and the soldiers are being pushed back from him" eren yelled and everyone ran over to the ally. "i talk to him and get him to change, you guys get ready to move out and mikasa stay at the edge of the ally ready to walk by his side" Levi yelled as he ran in a side door. "oh great, a wining brat what i always wanted" Mikasa hissed and everyone got in their places.