Window. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

After everyone ate whatever Marco cooked, everyone was sure he somehow made a new type of life but had no choice but to eat it. They all headed to bed with the guys near the right wall and mikasa placed right by the left wall with five steps away from Levi who laid at the edge of all the guys. Tom was laid the closet to the wall so he would be no where near mikasa like all the guys wanted. 

Mikasa slowly opened her eyes and sighed, it was raining hard and every time she closed her eyes she saw her dead love ones or people she couldn't save. She sat up turning to the boys making sure she didnt wake any of them before standing up and making her way out the room door.  Walking towards the hallway window and opening it knowing no one would get a chill from this window she stood looking at the moon. It was shining bright and beautifully even in the hard horrible rain. 

"cant sleep" a voice said with care behind mikasa making her slowly turn and surprise to meet with a pair of cold pretty raven eyes. "sorry, did i wake you" mikasa whisper and Levi shook his head before walking closer. "i wasn't having a good night and woke as you left the room" Levi sighed and stood by mikasa looking out the window. "i dont like the rain, i can never sleep well on rainy nights" mikasa frowned and Levi turned to her with widen eyes. Their mikasa stood with the moon light shining on her like she was an angle. Her pale skin glowed and her cold but pretty raven eyes shined. Her lips soft but sparkled as a drop of rain splashed on them. She was truly beautiful in Levi eyes as he just stared wishing time wont move from this spot. 

"your a little like me, right captain" mikasa said not daring to look at Levi after saying something so silly. "ha i guess but I'm sure your way stronger then i could ever be" Levi said with a slight chuckle. "stronger" mikasa asked shocked. "you lost love ones already and yes you still got two of them alive but you keep fighting to protect them and keep fighting life no matter what it throws at you, unlike me" Levi sighed and mikasa hugged him without thinking. "you very strong Levi, i wish i could be as strong as you, you lost everyone and yet you still protect and fight for others and keep moving forwards" Mikasa whisper into Levi ears making him shocked a little. "we should get to bed" Levi coughed and pulled away, mikasa was warm and he wished he could hold her forever but he knew if he didnt let go now he never let go.

"your right, i just close the window" Mikasa said with a frown and turn back to the window as Levi walked back to the room door. "dont take to long, we got a long day tomorrow" Levi warned and entered the room. Mikasa grabbed the window handles and started to pull them to close but something caught her eyes. A shadow moved very quickly in the streets and it was heading towards their room window. Mikasa ran to the door, hoping to warn everyone but she made a big mistake. One that she never forgive herself for.

She didnt close the window and a gas was thrown into the hallway making her pass out. "Levi" Mikasa called weekly, hoping to warn them still before her eyes shut.