New Feelings. Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"we reach the castle by tonight but dont start getting lazy coz the mission nearly over, keep you eyes open" Furuichi yelled as they all stood by a closed shop, ready to move out. "we be heading out first, captain Furuichi please start walking once we get ten feet ahead" Marco said with a smile. "we protect the first, so you better not mess up protecting our ass" jean smirked at eren as he and Marco started to walk away. "like hell i be the one to break first, you better protect us while we cover your ass" eren grinned and jean just laughed and farlan started to walk out. "couldn't we have waiting till it got warming" tom whined like a bitch as he and mikasa started to walk. "it seems he gonna be as annoying as always today as well" Armin smiled and Levi nodded as he started to walk out not far behind mikasa. "the mission be over tonight, just hold on" Levi sighed and everyone had thankful grins. 

"so by tonight you be free right, like you wont be on duty" tom said with a smirk. "no I'm working the double shift today" mikasa lied and rolled her eyes making jean and eren giggle a little. "well when do your shift end" tom asked with a smile and tried to hold mikasa hand but she moved her arm in time. "well you see I'm shift is over at 26:12" mikasa lied and no one would thought tom would actually think that a time. "wow that must be harsh, why dont you come to my place on your day off and i help you relaxed" tom smiled and mikasa mouth dropped a little like the rest. 

"is he really that stupid" Marco asked with worry. "like yes soldiers have a different sense in calling time but that is just .. wow" jean couldn't even think of a word to decide this apart from wow. "i think we all might need a drink from the pub after this mission" Farlan sighed as he rub his head a little. "like I'm not smart but even my brains hurts" eren said worried. "how do you think us people with brains feel around him" Armin sighed. "i think we might need more then one drink at the pub" Levi sighed and mikasa nodded. 

"so what your type, the handsome rich smart and brave type like me" tom asked with a huge smile and put his hand though his hair trying to look hot. "nope" mikasa just replied as fast as she could. "oh come on, i know you want me" tom said with a flirty smile and tried rubbing her hand. "no" mikasa said with a straight face but just a step back a little. "oh come on, you know you want me as your man" tom smirked and took a step back to be next to mikasa. "I'm a guy" mikasa lied hoping to put him of. "hey if you this beautiful i dont care" tom grinned and stroke mikasa arm. "wow" mikasa said shocked and everyone else was a little impressed but grossed out. 

"she going to get married soon" Armin yelled with worry trying to save mikasa from tom and everyone turned back to him like an idiot. Like A he just blown his cover as a normal worker who just out on a walk and B mikasa isn't getting married to anyone. "yeah she super in love with this guy, they even going to buy a family house soon, so they can have a big family are they married" jean lied trying to help Armin and the captains along with mikasa mentally slap themselves since they all breaking cover. "oh really she gonna get married and become a wife then soon a mother but where is her ring" tom asked with a grin. "he believed that" everyone thought to themselves in shock. "soldiers can only ware a rin after they marry and since this is also a undercover ring she cant ware it" Marco lied with a smile hoping to help.