Dance. Chapter 10.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"may i have this dance" Levi spoke with a gentle voice, his lips formed a smile as he held his hand out. "that would be lovely" mikasa spoke with care and a smile as she placed her hand in his. Levi and mikasa hands held each other without a care in the world, smiles plastid on their face and there eyes entranced with each other. Levi other hand placed gently on mikasa lower back and mikasa other hand on his shoulder. Their feet moved to each beat and every word they couldn't say was said with their eyes.

"they do remember we here to make sure tom or the lord not killed, right" Marco said with a worried smile. "I'm sure they just dancing, so they can look around the room better and see if anyone acting strange" eren said with a grin. "sure because looking into each eyes is how you look around a room" Jean sighed and rolled his eyes. "but they kinda cute together, I'm rooting for them" Armin smiled and clapped his hands. "well the ball only got another hour left before its over, I'm sure no one gonna try anything so close to the end of the ball but keep an eye out in case" Farlan order and the rest nodded. 

"um captain Farlan, what are you doing" Marco asked with a small smile. "oh well I'm going to look around the room, Mikasa and Levi cant look around just themselves" Farlan said with a grin and took a lady hand to dance. "hey if he gonna just dance with women then so am i" Jean smirked and asked a girl to dance with him. "I'm not gonna let him just dance with all the girls and rub it in my face later" eren grinned and started dancing with a girl. "they really need to take our protecting job more serious" Armin sighed as he danced with a lady. 

"about this mission" Levi started to say as they danced but got lost in mikasa eyes again. "why dont go to a café" Mikasa smiled and blushed a little. "a café" Levi asked with a blush. "well being called your future wife isn't so bad but why dont we go on a date first" Mikasa smiled and Levi blushed more. "i wont mind that" Levi smiled and mikasa nodded. 

"but i only marry you after you kill ten more titans" Mikasa giggled. "deal but you better kill ten more as well, I'm not doing all the work" Levi laughed and mikasa nodded. "i dont want this mission to end but i want it to hurry up and be over" Mikasa smiled and laid her head on Levi shoulder. "we will just have to make more moments like this in the future" Levi smiled and kissed mikasa. 

"they do know they dont need to pretend to be lovers now" eren said annoyed. "shut up, dont spoil this for me" Armin hissed. "wait are they really dating now" Jean asked worried. "oh shut up, this is kinda cute to watch" Marco giggled. "i call dibs on being the best man" Farlan grinned. 

"i think our friends are getting excited" Mikasa giggled and took Levi hand as they walked of the dance floor. "shut it" Levi smirked and farlan, Armin and Marco was giving that look. 

AFTER THE BALL.

"thank you all again" the lord said with a smile and bowed with his son. "i wish you both happiness and remember mikasa if this gun no good, i always welcome you" tom smirked and Levi glared at him. "i send a soldier with your mission susses tomorrow for your commander" the kind said with a smile and everyone bowed before they walked out the castle. 

"the mission complete, what now" Marco said with a smile as they were all still dressed up and it was still late. "the pub, we all deserve a good drink" Jean smirked. "yeah and I'm sure everyone be too drunk or passed out to notice who we are" Eren said with a grin. "well i dont see why not, lets go have a drink to celebrate" Farlan smiled and they all started walking. "it might not be just us but mind drinking with me" Mikasa smiled. "well they say first dates are always the most fun with the second more peaceful" Levi smirked and took mikasa hand. "Mikasa and Levi sitting in a tree K I S S I N G" Armin sang with a grin as they all walked over to the pub. 

"never let go" Mikasa smiled as she held Levi hand tighter. "never" Levi smiled and mikasa kissed him before they entered the pub. 

*************************************************

.........................THE END....................................