Chapter 12

(I apologise if this chapter bounces all over the place, I will edit it later in the future)

*previously*

Walking towards some light around the corner, i stepped closer and closer. The scent was clean and smelled of rubber and dust. It was humide a little, and slightly dark, but the light helped.

Walking into the place, my jaw dropped in amazement. But just then something inside of me clicked as I said out loud,

"Oh my god...it's the Batcave?"

_______________________
1st Person POV

"Wait...if that's the case, then..."

I gasped at the thought, and started to look around a bit. The place was about as big as the mansion, which had me flabbergasted.

I didn't stay too long in the dark cave, for I didn't want to get caught.

I stared at the large TV-like Screen, and control panels. After looking them down, and memorizing them, I looked up at a overhead ledge. On it was a group of glass cases, they all had a suit in them; Batman, Robin, another Robin, and other random suits.

I was shocked, "My father...is Batman?"

I quickly decided that I didn't want to stay long, so I examined the place up and down one more time before bolting out. I sprinted up the stairs, and reached the clock. I rushed out, and quickly turned to push the clock shut.

It wasn't as heavy as I expected, but it did take quite a bit of force. I wasn't the strongest in the family, clearly, but I wouldn't say I'm the weakest. I've always had strength issues, dating back to my health issues, which I've explained before. It's always been hard to gain strength, and to be honest, it takes too much work.

After shutting the clock, I looked back over at the desk. My speaker still stood there, along with the file. I let out a sigh or relief and grabbed the speaker.

I looked down at the file, debating whether or not to take it. I didn't want Bruce to suspect or find out someone was in his Study, but if I keep the file; I would find out more information on my real mother.

I never knew her, and realizing my mother was Talia Al Ghul and my father was Bruce Wayne, aka Batman; that's a shock.

I will never understand how they came to be, and how Damian and I were...made. It was all a mystery and surprise.

I grabbed the file, and looked through it, finding a picture of Talia. It was clipped onto a paper, probably about her. Staring at it, I felt a little sad and anger.

She left me because I was sick and she didn't want to have to deal with it...

I unclipped the picture and put it in my pocket. Even with all the rage and sorrow, I still had a sense of love, since she was my mother. Even if she didn't want to keep me, she kept me alive.

I sighed and walked out of the study, trying to find my room through the maze of hallways and stairs.

Once I reached my door, I put my hand on the doorknob, twirling it, I opened my door and there sat a little present on my bed.

Confused, I tilted my head slightly, walking over to it. I turned and set my speaker down on my nightstand, making sure I moved some of the other things I have on it.

I walked slowly over to the gift, approaching with caution and carefulness.

The gift was a (F/C) with White ribbon around it. It wasn't big, but wasn't tiny (like a ring box or something).