The story can not end without the princess.

Epilogue

Champions,

"For this, I proclaim that Narcissra is the new Defender of the Broken Isles. All hail to the Champion!"
"Hail Narcissra!"

and leaders

"Illidan has offically placed you in charge. The Illidari are now yours."

make decisions,

"Tell me you are not seriously considering sending our people on such a mission. That is suicide."

between sanity

"You'll do as I command, or I'll find me another, who will."

and madness,

"Your path leads only to ruin, Slayer Narcissra."

to become legends

"You was born for this."

who write the history.

"Ready?"

There is a war story to go with every figure in the picture, no matter how small or where from. They were fugitives, fleeing disaster, a disaster of the feared Legion making, those who existed to destroy, having set their own place aflame behind them.

There were hideous marks of demolition around. Mountains of rubble-still nurturing the dead like bulbs ready to sprout as the spring weather warmed-clogged every inch of the ground. Overhead the sky was alive with a swiftly running fight. The elven longbows hummed, and a rush of black arrows cut apart the foremost demons. The rocks will tumble down and bounce and roll and pile up on top of each other. From the cover by one of this shadows a little group of warriors showed up and pressed ahead through rivers of blood. At the front, a man with long midnight blue hair and elven ears stood over and took a quick look around of his injured warriors. They were all wearing the same suit, a dark base armor with golden adornment without a single layer on their chest.

Suddenly, another powerful explosion crashed the way, where the roboustful man catched his head up and turned to the catapults. At the forefont were standing a dark coloured elf with sullen face, who was hardly unrecognizable. In contrast with the orders, the eradication has already begun, and Sargeras's main tower seemed to be destructed in any minute. Kayn Sunfury shoot a quick, anxious glance at the dreadful building looming high above, and immediately realized the horrible conclusions.

"Cancel the fire bombs! Narcissra is still in there!" yelled the blue haired to his commander associate, after he quickly ran through the rubble. The night elf did not show attention of his attendance, just a dryly and acrimonious statement.
"Then your champion will quickly learn how to save her ass." then nodded to the soldiers, who restarted the launch at charge.
"She is your champion, as well, Altruis." darkened the expresson on his face.
The mentioned man stricly looked at Sunfury's eyes. He recognized Illidan's mind behind the girl act, although by his own estimate about loyality, he wasn't a blind kind. There was a thin border between sanity and madness, her plan in turn was definitely not for the people. And if this really was what he feared from, then it was a poison riding thick currents, and someone had to stop the infection before it spread. If it was not so succesfull for the first time.

"The dead can not give me orders." declared with clear purpose.

Cursed while she was running and trying to avoid the falling rocks. The whole tower started to break down, not to mention the fire catapults. With the huge ear-splitting crash she fell down and bashed her head, the blow broke skin, brought blood welling from cheek and nose. She could hardly breathe, was close to fainting, furthermore in the ground in front of her eyes, saw more and more bloodstain. Had to move fast. Looked around to find a way to get out here, and the edge of the tower was opposite to her, about a three or four man far. Pressed her left hand to her ribs, to reduce the bleeding, and then finally saw the searched cupboard. She pulled herself along on her elbows and waited in the continuous destruction for a half free minute, when could to succesfully slip into cover, than fast crawled her leg to reach the furniture's door to open and took its catche. Only for a moment she calmed down, a next fatal explosion came, and even the edge was not so far from her, the Leader of the Illidari barely could see, or move, when the top of the tower collapsed and fell straight towards to her.

"What have you done?!" yelled then instantly attack the accused. "We never should have trust in you again."
"Don't be blind, Sunfury. She was in the way to becoming the very thing she was sworn to fight, and I must not let this happen again." ward off deftly with a countermove, and turned around.
"You filthy traitor" rattled the other, "You had a nerve to do the same."

A ragefull strike was almost done by response, but then meanwhile in the background in the felling tower's barely identified edge a little figure appeared. Kayn instantly recognized the drop of shadow, and at the same time all of air disappeared from his chest. The figure pushed off from the edge, while behind it the tower streamed towards the ground, and started to rapid fell. He watched the felling body, what was all at once the future of their people, the one, who with they can destroy the enemy's forces, she was the Illidari's only hope. This cannot happen. Can not end this way, not now, not so fast. He shouldn't let her go alone in that tower, shouldn't lose sight of her, and should've kill the night elf at the first chance he had.

But in that moment the time has been stopped. The air were frozen, when all faces turned to one direction. From the felling body suddenly an enormous, ruptured demonic wing wrenched out, with frightful claws, filled the air with a terrific roar. The monstrous members covered thrice over the body, that body, what now was unmistakable with it's golden flying hair. Afterwards a couple of calamitous wing-beat, she started to a dangerously unsure nose dive, and disappeared among the mountain of ruins.

Silence was settled down at the colony. The eradication's crash was little to that deadly silence. The people were shocked, and no one gave a noise. Amongst the folk, Altruis the Sufferer stood alone, and stared the mist.
"She's a monster. Already is." whispered. "You let her became the enemy, as well as Illidan did."

Kayn Sunfury had a look around. From the people, those who just lost their leader and waited for another, he couldn't hope a single trustful sight. He quickly realized the horrible conclusion. Even though, Altruis was obviously a traitor, with the undeniable information in his hand, he could not sticked up to him. His Champion wasn't there, defense would be pointless. So he did the only thing, with which he saw the only opportunity to see again her, and may save their Lord's plan.

"You shouldn't have forget, for what we were born to." said, then bited his lip, and under the overflow blood - green blood - pressure, his pupil got loose and after a frightful, similar to human flesh rupture noise, two horrible member tour a way from his shoulder-blade. It grew two full man wide, tasting the fresh air. When the power reached its limit, his body darkly hardened and its wings emerged. Despite his form was a bit rudimentary, he cut a terribly frightful figure. His eyes glowed in green light like it vomitted a demonic blood.

The people's face reflected all fear and incomprehension, for this man was their loyal, and now, no one knows, who or what was it.

With his enourmus body slowly separated himself from the ground and started to ascend with its wings. His last words to his folks provided reminder,

"THE ILLIDARI CAN NOT BE STOPPED!"