Rising of a Queen

She couldn't see.

Screamed out the terror from her anguished body, sounded such terribly that would be insufferable. The blood elf hanged with wide open arms by streched chains, head low, stride ragged. Her golden hair freely swinged in front of her face during the moves by hardly breathing.

Spewed.

The newly injected demon blood racing through her veins triggered incredible pain. She had locked herself in the cellar earlier and had chained up by her Commander. He'd insisted on staying but Narcissra had ordered him out, and not come back until the voices dies away. Now she has forcing her organism into take in the strange and poisonus blood as Illidan had done before. The elf calculated on agony, but beside the symptoms, after a while she were losing her sanity as vision as well.

Tears flowed from her eyes, but those liquids were burning hot. Relentlessy clear was the feeling that from her orbit flowing matter parched her face, like the head would be in flames but the eyes was definintely the worst. It bursted into fire and in that moment, the Champion who back ago stood determined in front of thousands of enemies, was just a vulnerable girl like everyone else could've been.

Her scream did not differ from the tortured nightborne children. Her crying was similarly on account of she judged her comrade too weak to be part of the Illidari. The misery of the pain impregnated her body as same as inferior ragtag as she could not even bear to imagine before.
Her suffer was the same, her tears were the same, even her blood ruined in the same way.

Except, her blood was green.

That was the only difference what mattered, because therefore she was not belongs to be human beeing anymore. Not now, when her skin by this time was stranger than the usual colour, not when from her back teared out those harsh claws with its powerful leatherwings. Her scream changed to roar like a monster, from her thin fingers grew long claws and the feeling as though her head would be burst ran along beyond the unbearable. Rashly two stable horn broke out from the skull, increased its size and the inherent pain. Her eyes were still in bright demon fire provoked caustic burned wounds.

She wanted to sqall tear them out, but her words in the burbles were unindentifiable. Because of the forceful draw with which the blood elf tried to release her hands from the chains, she teared her wrist atrociously out from the shackles, flayed her own flesh, and with broken bones but made an attempt to reach her face, scratch the eyes out - or what remained of them - do anything just to stop the perpetual pain.

But her elongated crawls couldn't a thing to grasp. Felt nothing in there just the wetness in her fingers. Desperately covered her face with the palms, trembling with fear, and gasped for breath when found her own skull empty. Warningly empty. Her fingers dived into the place where her eyes should have been, but there were nothing.

Nothing but as dense fliquid as blood.

Kayn has listening her screams and the noise of the chains for hours.

The incapable waiting were like a torture, but according to the voices he could not even imagine what was going on there. But the order was an order.
When he was finally allowed to step into the cellar, a shocking scene opened before his eyes. It was dark inside, but the light from the corridor gave him the outlines of the ruined cell. Those enormous chains which were originally streched to the walls, now crawled in the ground as lightly as serpents. Around them were a serious quantity of dense green fluid which showed the way to the dark angle of the room.
Back there in the shadow of the wall a large ruptured leather had seemed. It glowed in crimson colour at the light filtering through the rusty grids. He were observing suspiciously the received scenery when the mantle of leather stired and between them appeared a misshapen figure which slowly tried to get to her feet. The uncertain motion was so clumsy that doesn't suit the person whom he's known. The Commander carefully pull out his weapon, stayed silent and motionless.

While she started to seems from the overlay of the wings which were protecting her around, an emerald heat glowed his eyes. Slowly, step by step rised to view the whole result of their experiment. Burning marks covered all of her body in various patterns which ends in winding streaks. It painted in unhideable lines the fated sign of her affiliation, and by sight now it was undefinable which side for fight she.

He saw her loosed hair which was such dirty as it was impossible to see its original colour. From her pate bestial horns stood up but lastly, when she was turning her head towards to the man, frowned he of the shock. Her face was entirely damaged, like it were been crawled out by her own claws, long wounds sinked into the deep hole was darkly marked the emptiness in her skull. He stared the frightening holes which were fraught of blood, couldn't look elsewhere.

Although she suffered serious injuries, shuddering but started to take an upright position, covered by dried blood. Despite the fact she could not see, she tried to keep standing and hold her head straight. A dominant power encompassed her. The destroyed face was merciless, what promised a world full of terrorism.

He watched a Queen's rising.

Stood in one place, Kayn Sunfury fell to his knees before the Champion of the Illidari. He kneeled in a pool of filthy blood, couldn't take his eyes off and his voice sounds all fearful and fascinated.

"Lord Illidan knows the way."