Mutans destiny

"What if I'm just a tyrant who followed her maniac master and foulishly brought her folk to the deep with herself?" shared her suspense in the inner circle of their trio. 

Lenilia lied in a chair with her legs in the table munching an apple. She'd took off before the weighty armor, and weared only a black cloak above her basic equipments. The Second Commander was watching the girl with irritated face on her reckless insolence standing beside the table, then turned to her leader who stood against the column in the sill's middle. Her long braided hair got back it's original golder colour, what seemed glowing in the sunlight. The emerald green marks on her bright skin were heaving in sight, because of the light cloth she was wearing. She looked like a ruler in her own world, with her own kind.
The man of her walked towards to the elf, to the view of the camp before started to answer. 

"Look at your people" told her, then after the girl ignored her, he repeated the order. "Look at them, Narcissra."
"She's fucking blind, jerk" horned Lenilia from the inner in dusquistingly.
"Keep yourself easy" turned to the death knight for a second, then looked back at her. "You can hear them. What are their voices saying?"
The blood elf left the question with a stubborn silence.
"Your people respect you and would follow you in to death, but not just because you ordered them. They believe in you. They have faith in your way to win this war, accepted it's methods"
"They wouldn't be demons if I didn't brought..."
"They HAD a choice." interrupted emphatically. "And they made it."
She remained silent after his lowered voice, then quickly turned to her fellow.
"Answer me honestly." provoked, what for the white haired one picked her head with toughness. "Would you have chosen your fate on your own?"
The mentioned's eyes immidiately darkened to the deliberately hitted nerve, but her face stayed expressionless.
"Until you don't order them to kill thousands of innocents then live with it for the eternity, I don't exactly see why would be your fate is similar to mine." said in monoton voice.
"They are half monsters, what will never be accepted." hinted at the mutual point.
"At least in either way, but they won't have to see the world after." shrugged off, then stood up and turned away with a wave of her cloak to leaving the inner. 

"I am not myself, Kayn." whispered regretful to her only company after a minute silence. "And afraid, I'm loosing a bit every day."
"You don't have to bear the all responsibility. You are not Illidan, you know. You are not alone in this." told her softly then breathed a kiss to her forehead. "Go and take a rest, then pick up yourself, because against the people didn't choose a patheatic leader like this." said, then followed the knight and dissapeared from her near. 

 "After us, you are the only ones who remained in here, you know." thought Kayn loudly beside the strictly quiet assassin, while they were walking side by side out from the building. He'd wanted to be sure to catch her after the disastrous end of their talk even though he had no proof of needing to do that. He didn't know the girl as well as her fellow, especially her genuine self, which he still knew was there below her deadly masks despite the disavow act, even though it was something hard to argue.
"What's your point, man?" sounded being peeved, almost bored.
"You could build up your dynesty back."
The girl stopped at the corner where she had should change her way.
"There is one thing, you forget about. Mutans are infertile. They're dooms to the same destiny, as they're too different to subsist in this kind of nature."
"You say you can't bear a child. What Narcissra said, is that you can't be here." challenged the blood elf annoyingly in her way.
The thug glanced suspiciously at him without a word, which with he contedently walked along and left the death knight standing in one place, even after watched through his leaving away.
Has a nerve  thought, when the girl came to her senses, but when she was turning away, a little smirk seemed to appear on the usual neutral face.