The smug face of the Death

At the very back of the building, they encampered, Narcissra stood at her construction table what was covered by maps and plans, busy of trying to work out on the tower's recapture to set up a home for the Illidari.

Several week had been passed.

Slowly, days for days she collected back herself, and tried to control her unknown power, but besides the suffered physical injuries, the girl worried about her own mental health, in fact. Since the blood transfusion she quickly realized, the sounds of demon voices in her head grows louder and louder in each day. Must to handle that, she often beat the wall to cause herself physical pain, for the sake of the balance. Because of her lost sight, she tied a thin bandage around her head, to cover it's mark. Alone Kayn Sunfury was the only, who had the oppurtinity to see her what she really was, although her life had been fatal tainted, scathed even, with a dark mark they could not erase.

Once she was called by the Champion of the Sunwell, thought, but obviously she no longer hold that title.

*Uncertain was, which side belongs she, because of her appearence, and power would be a demon, as well, but the difference between these elves and the other kind, they have turned themselves into the ultimate weapons against the Burning Legion, by using the Legion's own power against it.

The truth is, they had nothing left to live for but vengeance. They've lost everything, their family, their home, and the only thing they cling to was the desire to take out that which destroyed everything they ever knew and loved. That's why Illidan ushers them to a solution, a way to quench that thirst for vengeance. Over the years more and more came to him, and he took them in, taught them and trained them, and when the time came they went through a ritual similar to what he went through. They had to first defeat the demon that took everything from them. Once it was slain, they had to eat its heart and drink its blood. Every Illidari went through the same ritual, and many perished in the process. But those that survived possessed heightened senses and strength, the kind of strength needed to battle the demon they willingly took within.

Even though it was a questionable method by the others, and ended so dissmissive, that leaded to her Lord's betrayal. They thought Illidan were no longer controlled his powers, and sent the people to certain death, after he made them into the monster, they should have fight against it.

Although this was just for the good of Azeroth. For the good of everything they can no longer have. Because once she took that demon spirit inside of her, there was no turning back. She could not remove it, it was always there, whispering to her, tempting with the Legion's power. Honestly, it was a constant daily struggle, a walk along the fine line of sanity and madness.

And above all, being this monstreus creature -what Illidan called demon hunter- was living with the distinct knowledge that no matter the outcome, there was absolutely no way any of them coming out of this alive. The people, who sacrificied their own lifes for the Illidari, all known with utter certainty that there was no happy ending for them. The thing that brought them those gifts, the enormous power with speed, and special sight, was the thing that had by all rights doomed them to certain death. But still, there were who accepted this conditions. Because the Legion would stop at nothing to destroy ther world, that was the reason, Azeroth needed those, who would sacrifice everything to save it.

Given in the end, they were well aware that in order to do that, the very last demons to be slaughtered, the very last lives to be snuffed out would have to be their own.*

"One step forward and I'll loose an arrow to your chest." warned suddenly Allari with aimed up the incoming at the corner of the entrance, what over the girl catched up her head. She cursed in herself, because her hearing was still not as perfect as with she could substitue her sight, and because of this defect, had to admit, she was vulnerable. That was the reason, somebody was always beside her, most of the time it was Kayn, but nowadays his comrade, Allari proved herself to be trustful enough to be her loyal.