Wait

You felt yourself stumble along, the only thing holding you up was Brocks warm and muscular shoulder.

"C'mon we should probably get you home."

You stood up straight in an sttempt to convey you weren't drunk but failed epically, your knees simply buckling.

"Shit..."

You mumbled.

You really shouldn't have drank so much.

Just as Brock went to open the door to his car Suddenly the wind was knocked out of you and Brock was tossed atleast 5-6 feet away.

Your vision blurred as you leaned against the car to steady yourself, your mind barely registered what was happening.

"Brock?"

You said in confusion, and turned around to see Brock pushing himself up off of the ground and looking up in alarm.

"Y/n!!! Get in the car now!"

"What? What's happening?"

Brock immediately darted over, shoving you into the drivers seat when shrieks of horror burst through the air.

"Hahahahahahaha! Where ever are you going dad?"

A voice called mockingly.

"Fuck."

Once Brock had thrown himself into the driver's seat he slammed his foot down on the gas, peeling out on to the street.

"Now, now, thats not very nice....leaving so soon when your son so kindly comes to pay you a visit."

Carnage hummed, now peeking at brock through the windshield.

"Shit!"

Carnage opened his mouth to speak again only to go quiet once his eyes landed on you.

"Oh? And who's this- Gah!"

..................

"C'mon Cletus, it'll be fun!"

"But sister Marie said I'm not allowed to leave the room..."

"She doesnt have to know. I won't tell her. Besides your my bestfriend, why would I?"

..................

Carnage was frozen and unmoving, making Brock take the opportunity to slam on the breaks, forcing the symbiote to release the car.

Carnage did so, landing on a nearby guard rail.

His eyes bore into your soul.

"I remember you...."

What?

You furrowed your brows and looked at Brock.

"What did he say???"

You turned back only to find the creature was gone.

Leaving you and Brock sitting there quiet and confused.

Brock sat quietly looking at you but not saying much.

"Brock?"

He still didn't speak but mumbled under his breath staring at you in amazement.

"I know you.....how?"

"I don't know..."

You responded softly, your mind still foggy and unable to comprehend anything of what had just happened.

Brock finally noticed the damage done to his car.

"Fuck."