01

A/N: I am going to start the whole romance thing off later because I don't like jumping straight into things.

-(Y/N) PoV

I pulled on my school blazer, before taking it off and replacing it with a navy cardigan. I rolled up my sleeves and grabbed my bag, heading for the front door.

"Hey, Hey, Hey sweetie, where do you think you're going without saying bye to your Pops?" I heard a voice chirp behind me. It was my father. He was wearing his usual white shirt and black jeans, this time wearing a formal grey vest. I hugged him and legged it out of the door.

I made it outside the school and checked the time. I was on time..... but I had to try find my homeroom or I wouldn't be a U.A student anymore.

After a couple of slips and scrapes, I found my homeroom. It was on the other side of the hallway. My legs hurt but I had to run forwards until, I slipped sideways. How did I do that? I don't know. What it embarrassing? Very. Only seconds later did my homeroom door slide open to reveal a lot of people staring at me as I payed down on the floor, winded, with my skirt over my hips and my underwear on full display. Great. An infant with purple hair ran towards me and made a groping motion with his hands, so I kicked him in the dick. A series of 'oof' and 'ow' came from the boys as they watched this unfold. I stood up and nested out my skirt.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) pleasure to meet y'all." I held out my hand before mentally tripping over. Y'all... seriously (Y/N)?

I looked at a boy with curly green hair and a big grin on his face and told myself to be kind and to not- "You're the kid that broke his arm by using his quirk, aren't you?" -Start off sounding like a brat. Well done me!

"Y-Yeah..." he sighed, his shoulders slumping down.
"D-d-don't Get me wrong, I'm no better, but I can't really remember your name so I said the first thing that came to my head!" I laughed nervously. This guy seriously rubs off on me.

"We all know that's shit." A guy said in a mean voice. I don't like him already. After he had pushed all the other 'extras' out of the way, I saw the guy who won the sports festival the year before.

"You are the guy that had to be restrained on the podium aren't you?" I asked. I don't know if I came off as rude, but he lunged himself towards me before being restrained by a scarf.

Scarf was now my new hero... or whoever was holding the scarf of course..... heheh.

"Yes, Bakugo is, Miss (L/N)" the sleeping bag said, the scarf coming out of the zip. Who was inside there? A ghost? Spoopy.

"Ahh, now I remember! You are Katsuki Bakugo, 1st Place in the sports fest and entrance exam. You are Izuku Midoriya, probably the strongest person in your class due to you having two quirks. Oh, and that girl is Momo Yaoyorozu, the smartest person in your class, and that over there, with the half and half hair, is Shoto Todoroki, Son of Endeavour and the boy who came 2nd in the sports fest that refused to use his fire quirk." I grinned happily.

"Strange how you know so much about us..." Momo said under her breath.

"Well, my parents were really interested in you guys and were even debating on whether or not to have you guys as interns, but they decided against it as none of your quirks or fighting style matches theirs." I explained.
"Y-you heard me?" She gasped.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to be creepy.. it's my quirk you see... it enhances my hearing so if someone is whispering I can hear them." I giggled.

"That's all there is to your quirk?" A green-haired girl asked, her tongue poking out of the side of her mouth. Tsuyu Asui.

"No silly! It is just one aspect of my quirk." I can help but crack a smile. I love how no one knows who I am. It makes it exciting!