19

-y/n PoV

I spent the rest of my lunch still sitting with the girls, I mean, what else should I have done? I sat next to Momo this time though, which lead to a lot of not-so-accidental touching, which then resulted in a lot of blushing. The other girls seemed confused whenever one of us went red, but never questioned it.

Thankfully, that prick -who I can't even be bothered to name anymore- left us alone for the rest of the day. Getting back to my dorm, I picked up my phone and decided to show my previously neglected friends some attention.

•Hell_Hound•
Hey guys, how are you all? Sorry I haven't been online recently.

~cTrL_aLt_DeLeTe~
Hey, Hound, it's me, Freak,.
I changed my username. ^3^

•Hell_Hound•
It's probably time I change mine too, tbh.

•Hound-TheBirdCat•
Here. Remember that story tho.

-Slushie_Ice-
Hey guys. Cool new username, Hound. And who doesn't remember that story.
Don't ask about mine, it was a dare...

-AllMightFan1-
What story??

•Hound-TheCatBird•
Right, I only told Ice and Freak that. Basically, when I was a kid I got stuck in a tree, so my friend had to throw up his kite and I had to fly down on that. That's where the CatBird thing comes from.

-AllMightFan1-
Oh, sounds fun..

-FuccMe-
Hey. How come you didn't tell us?

>Riccher<
Yeah! No fair!

-Black_Ice-
It's cause we are her favourites.

>Riccher<
Whatever. Let's play a game. T or d. Hound, you are up first.

•Hound-TheBirdCat•
Truth.

>Riccher<
Name one person you share a class with.

•Hound-TheBirdCat•
Momo Yaoyorozu.

-AllMightFan1-
No way! You are in 2A? But didn't you just join?

•Hound-TheCatBird•
You oblivious piece of poop.

-FuccMe-
So you are y/n l/n, huh?

~cTrL_aLt_DeLeTe~
We've been knew.

-FuccMe-
We?

~cTrL_aLt_DeLeTe~
Yeah, me and Ice. He knows a certain Icyhot boy, who got info on Hound's quirk and real life identity.

>Riccher<
Okay, It's F's turn. T or D.

-FuccMe-
Whatever. D

>Riccher<
I dare you to tell me AF1's real name.

-AllMightFan1-
WHAT??

-FuccMe-
Izuku Midoriya. Obv.

Just then, my phone died. Great timing technology. I guess I had to sleep anyways. Well, I guess I should talk to Todoroki about the whole telling Ice thing tomorrow. I charged my phone and fell asleep.

——

A/N: sorry it's short, I didn't have much inspiration. Here is some of our bests back at it again. We've been knew about Deku, but what about the others? Who could be who? And how does ice know Todoroki??

P.S, should I do side stories more often, you guys seemed to enjoy the Mineta one.