03

-(Y/N) PoV

I was falling. I looked at the ink-Black waves crashing beneath me. Cold wind attacked my ankles as my quirk decided to fail me.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. They were strong and warm, but also weak and cold at the same time. I didn't care.

My head was pounding and I sat up in my bed, clenching the sheets. I have had this nightmare since I was young, around the time I got my quirk. It always used confused me because I was always in a teen body, even before I turned into one.

I shook the nightmare out of my head and checked the time. 4:35. Great.

Knowing there was no use trying to get back to sleep, I pulled on my uniform and pushed all of my untidy (H/C) hair into a bun.

The elevator stopped on the ground floor and I got out. A few people were already awake, but one of them looked like he didn't get a wink. Shinso, wasn't it? He had a brainwashing quirk if I do remember correctly.

I made myself some breakfast, toast to be exact, then sat next to the purple haired boy. "You are (L/N) right?" He asked. You nodded, being brainwashed wasn't going to be the greatest thing first thing in the morning.

"Smart to not use words. I'm Shinso." He smiled.
"I am (Y/N) by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you, Shinso." I replied, my lips tugging upwards into a grin.

A song played on his phone. "Boy with Luv. Featuring Halsey." I mutter.

"Yup. You like BTS?" He quirks an eyebrow.
"Huh? Is that even a question?" I growled, "I LOOOVVVEEE BTS!!" He laughed at my enthusiasm.

I heard a series of clicks from the elevator.

A boy with bi-toned hair emerged, looking mighty fine. Todoroki was quite handsome, even if his hair was scruffy- scrap that, the scruffy hair made him look plus ultra hot.

"Hey, Todoroki!" I greeted him. He looked at me with tiredness evident in his eyes.

"Mornin' (L/N), Shinso. Sorry for my lack of good presentation, I just woke up." He frowned apologetically. He looked so damn cute when he was shy! Shut up (Y/N), we are here to study, not think about shirtless Todorokis.

"It's fine, really Todoroki, I don't think Shinso cares, and not do I." I said. He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. As he did so, a pissed-off looking Bakugo trudged down the stairs.

"Hah? What the fuck are you extras doing?" He snarled.

I stared at him hard before I piped up. "Oh, nothing that concerns you. If it does concern you, please press one." I joked.

Shinso and Todoroki started laughing before Bakugo yelled, "You think your funny, small fry!"

"I repeat, please press one of it concerns you, sir." I repeated, trying to suppress my laughter.

Bakugo stormed back up to his room, his hands shoved into his trouser pockets.

-FuukU-
Hey Hound, you on??

Shoot! I couldn't let anyone know I was Hound, I have a bounty on my head on the internet!

"I uhh... have to go, I have a call!" I lied, racing up to my room. I collapsed onto my bed before replying.

•Hell_Hound•
Yeah, I'm on, wassup?

-FuukU-
Who are you?

•Hell_Hound•
What?

-FuukU-
Who are you in the real world?

•Hell_Hound•
I can't tell you, digital bounty hunters are around every corner, F.

•Hell_Hound•
Though I do have a question for you.

-FuukU-
What is it?

•Hell_Hound•
Why does AF call you K?

-FuukU-
It's the first letter of my first name.

•Hell_Hound•
Isn't that risky, sharing any part of your information with us could lead to one of us ratting you out to bounty hunters.

-FuukU-
One letter can't do any harm.

•Hell_Hound•
Have you watched Pretty Little Liars?

-FuukU-
That's personal information, Hypocrite.

•Hell_Hound•
If you wish for me not to hack into your phone and steal all of your personal info and send it to bounty hunters, press 1.

-FuukU-
What?

•Hell_Hound•
I'm joking bro! Chiilll!!

-FuukU-
I'm not annoyed, I'm...

•Hell_Hound•
F?

-FuukU-
I'm just really desperate to tell you something..

•Hell_Hound•
Sure, F, what is it?

-FuukU-
My real name is Katsuki Bakugo.

What?

Is... is he for real, or is he just teasing because he knows I know who Bakugo is?

I don't have have the time for his games.

I turn off my phone and head downstairs, to see Bakugo tense and frustrated. He threw his phone onto the floor and chose a pillow to scream into.

I vaguely heard him say something like, "Damn me and my pansexual emotions!"
But I doubt that's what he said.

I looked at my watch, and, realising the time, alert Bakugo of how little time we have to rush to class.

He looked up at me and shoved the pillow back onto the sofa before sprinting off without me or his bag. Idiot.

I guess I will need my quirk to get to class on time. Shoot.