17

Touya's PoV

I woke up in a hospital room. It was cold and my bones ached. "Ah, that silly Enji Todoroki, forgetting how fragile his son can be." A nurse chuckled. "That kid probably deserved it though, those burns aren't ones you get from living a life in hiding."
"Yeah. Probably ended up doin drugs." One nurse snickered.
"I'm awake, you know." I sighed, trying to sit up. They gasped, and I winced in pain of sitting up and settled with laying down.

//NewsFlash//
The presumed dead, Touya Todoroki was recently found in an almost coma like state. Doctors theorise it was due to his quirk weakening his Bones that the impact against the table had injured him as much as it did. He will be fine, as long as surgery is done when he reaches the hospital, he has as high as a seventy percent chance, as low as a thirty percent if delayed.

-(Y/N) PoV

I sat outside of Touya's room with Todoroki as a pillow to rest my head on. I was half-way through my third box of pockey when Todoroki asked. "Did you... know my brother?"
"Yeah, we met two days ago." I replied, snapping another pocky in my mouth. "He was nice."
"Yeah... Touya always was..." his voice trailed off, leaving silence thick in the air. He twirled my hair through his fingers, probably thinking about Touya's surgery.
"He'll be fine. Seventy percent, remember. That's a high chance, more that half." I forced a small smile onto my lips, turning my body around to look at him straight in the eye. "Just think positively, and whatever happens next won't hurt you." His Eyes smiled. That's the only way to describe it. Cuddling up more to him, I let all of my thoughts of Touya leave my mind as I slipped into a dreamless sleep.

I jolted up. Todoroki was gone, but his jacket was wrapped around my shoulders. I walked shakily up to Touya's room. A nurse escorted me to his side.

He was practically asleep, high off his rocker with all the pain meds. "Hey, Touya, it's me." I said, my voice just louder than a whisper. His head tilted lazily so he could look at me through mainly closed eyes.
"Hey! Have you seen Shoto, he was here a second ago..." he hummed.
"He probably went home, it's already almost past visiting hours, I just woke up from a long awaited nap." I said, brushing his red hair from his eyes. he giggled lightly under his breath, probably trying not to injure himself further. "Now, you need some rest aswell. You are high on meds so it should be easy." He nodded drowsily.
"Can- can you hug me, just for a bit?" He asked, most of his words slurred by the medication. I agreed. I pulled myself beneath the sheets, making sure not to disturb any of the tubes or wires that were attached to him. We laid there, not doing anything other than wrapping our arms around eachother.

He was knocked out not long after, and I soon followed. A nurse woke me up, asking me if I needed a lift home. Nodding, I allowed him to drive me to my house. I got home, pulling off all my clothes and replacing them with pyjamas, seconds before crawling into bed.

(Don't allow strangers to drive you home, okay kids?)

I went back to school a few days after, teachers saying I needed time to recover, despite me only knowing Touya a few days.

Rumours flew around the school as soon as I walked in. I wasn't surprised. I was the first person to see Touya Todoroki, the real Touya Todoroki, in years, and I didn't even contact the police. The most popular one was that I had kidnapped him, not true in the slightest, if anything, he kidnapped me.

The first day back ended painfully. By that, I mean we had hand-to-hand combat lessons, and guess who I was partnered up with. Bakugo. He cracked two of my ribs so I went to recovery girl, but he had to go as well, I mean, I did dislocate his ankle.

We were waiting for Recovery Girl to give us the all-clear, but she had to leave for matters concerning Deku, so we were left alone for a bit. "Hey, how's your foot?" I asked. He looked at me, not even a trace of anger on his face.
"Oh, it's fine, how is your... chest?" He blushed at the last word. He hit me in the chest by accident, but it was like, really hard, so I was winded on the floor, with my hands clenched over my boob. Must've looked strange.

I still haven't seen Grape Boy in a few days. What... happened.... I'm concerned. But the world is better off without him, so, who am I to complain?

"It's fine, thank you. You just injured my pride a little." I laughed.
"I'm sorry, I'm really coming off as a perv as of late. Like the whole... dining table joke. That was out of order, and today, I swear I was aiming for your stomach. Your just... small. For our class anyways." He apologised. He seemed to be showing a more vulnerable side to himself. I wonder what had happened while I was gone.
"It's fine, Katsuki, it was combat, but here is a tip, don't hit a girl there again. It's like the less painful equivalent of kicking a guy lower than the belt. Not acceptable in a fight. It's fighting dirty." I joked, jabbing him in the side with my elbow.

We were silent until Recovery Girl came In and told us we could leave.

A/N: I fitted in three characters today. This is to make up for my inactivity. So, we get to steal Todoroki's jacket, see Dabi high, and get an apology from Bakugo. (Todoroki is going down a more sweet route, Dabi is more of a dangerous one and Bakugo is just here for the fan-service.)