16

Touya's PoV

I dropped her off back at the UA dorms at 8 am, then I headed off to my childhood home.

I opened the door quietly with an old key and snuck halfway into the house before I heard a clatter to my left. I turned my head to see little Fuyumi with her hands poised as if she was holding a bowl, which I'm guessing was the thing that fell on the floor.

"T-Touya?" She cried, running up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Please tell me this isn't a dream!"
"I'm really here, Fuyumi~Chan." I smiled. I leaned further into the hug that my little sister had forced onto me.

I'm now sitting at the table with Fuyumi and Natsuo asking me outrageous amounts of questions. I haven't gotten the chance to answer one. "Where were you?" Natsuo frowned. "We were all so worried... and Shoto...."
"I know, I've seen him, and he has seen me, but he didn't know what he saw was, well, me." I replied.
"Then what did he see?" Natsuo yelled. After a few seconds of silence, he continued, "who did he see, big brother?"
"A villain. A murderer.." I sighed. There was no point lying..

As soon as I finished, I heard the front door slam shut. A pair of work boots and a pair of heels entered the room. Dad looked shocked beyond belief but Ma just smiled and waved at me. "Ah, Touya, how pleasant to see you twice in one day!" She gasped. Dad's look of shock turned into anger as he stormed up to me.

"Where have you been?" He bellowed.
"Places." I said, I didn't feel like talking to this piece of shit for another decade.
"You has your mother worried sick, have you seen what she did to Shoto?" He continued.

Ma.... did that.... to Shoto...

Why?

"You did that to him? Even after everything I did to protect him from dad, the real monster was you!" I lost it.... dad's grip around my collar tightened. "You... you... I trusted you to look after him! I trusted you to keep him safe!"

She burst out into tears and collapsed to her knees. Everyone rushed to see if she was okay. Even if it meant shoving me down....

Todoroki's PoV

After all this time, he showed up, out of the blue.

Fuyumi and Natsuo told me what he said, but I couldn't make sense of it.

"I know, I've seen him, but he didn't know what he saw was, well, me."
"A villain. A murderer."

Who? There are so many villains he could have been, so which one? Which one had killed people enough for me to know who he was?

My head started to ache. I could've told the nurses, but it was such a small thing and Touya's safety was their priority. I can't believe after all theses years people forgot how fragile he is.

FlashBack

"That's how fragile I am.. that, poor little Shoto Todoroki, is why I am so small." Touya laughed, calling me 'Poor Little Shoto Todoroki' was a habit of his that he never seemed to shake off. Wonder why he calls me that.
"But WHY are you so fragile?"I whine.
"I don't know, I guess I was never meant for the front lines, despite my quirk." He sighed, looking at his hand as all traces of hope was drained from his eyes.

— FlashBack Over.

Poor... little... Shoto.... Todoroki...

There is no way in hell he could be... no no no no!
The brother I looked up to my entire life was the man who tried to kill my father. I knew he hated him... but this.... why?

(Y/N)'S PoV

We heard Todoroki went to the hospital to see a relative, so me, Momo, Midoriya, Bakugo and Shinso came to see how he was holding up. Bakugo said he would only go if i held his hand the entire time, so I did. Shinso said he wanted to stick with me in case Bakugo went berserk, so I held his hand too.

Soon enough, we made int to the hospital and saw that Todoroki sat on one of the seats. "Hey, Doro, how are you holding up?" I smiled.
"I-I'm fine... it's my brother that has a problem." He sighed.