11-Part2

-(Y/N) PoV

Me and Momo stood in the bathroom for a while longer before the bell rang and we had to head to class. She thanked me before giving me a quick peck on the cheek, which I will admit, made me blush a little bit. I don't know, Mo~Chan has this aura around her..

In the classroom, we were just made aware of some events that were coming up, like the Sports Fest prep week, and so on and so forth. What's the Sports Fest Prep Week? It's a second year tradition, believe me, my parents have Thirteen years between them and they both went through this thing! Basically, the entire class goes out and sleeps in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, where they can use their quirks all they want, but other schools are there to make our lives a living hell. They are even allowing some of the VA students there this year! I will explain those guys later. But we have to go through intense training everyday, not to get our quirks to the max, but to train them against certain quirk types. Of course, I've got plenty o' tricks I'm going to use on the sports fest that I'm not going to use there. (Credit goes to Yuu_Sux on insta)

On the field outside, there was no other than my giant of a mother. Surprisingly enough, I inherit my shortness from her side, the quirkless part of it, that is.

Everyone started gossiping why to number 17 Hero would be training us today, but like, they had All Might teach them, they must feel like freaking royalty.

"Ah, today we will be working on ways to access more areas of your quirk." She explained once the chatter had died down. "For instance, a family friend of mine was able to make the temperature drop even though he had a fire quirk. Any questions?"
"Can I touch your boobs?" Grape boy asked from the crowd.
"Mineta, dude!" Kaminari rolled his eyes.
"That's highly inappropriate behaviour." Doro piped up.
"That doesn't even cover the half of it Todoroki!" Iida said in his usual robotic manner.
"You guys need to calm down." Momo stared at them blankly. She was obviously feeling better.
"Can I touch yours too please?" Wine Toddler asked her. Before anyone could respond, I walked over and kicked him so hard, he had to go to recovery girl's office.

I haven't seen him in a while actually. Is he dead? Please say yes...

"Class, Class, please settle down!" She ushered everyone to be quiet again as people began talking about Mineta's questions. No one listened.

Me and my Ma looked at eachother and made a face that cannot be described with words.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is split up into several parts, it's just that I made the first and second parts a while ago on another writing platform, so I had to re write the whole thing and it was mega long. Credit to Yuu_Sux on Insta for the idea!!
Link to the profile pic that they made for me:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwyuR3XndjE/?igshid=1uwdprkp411hy