©Three

Y/N'S POV

"I can't believe this, they said they're just kidding". I said in a low tone voice. I ended up kneeling on my knee and crying. "Why?". I said while crying infront their grave.

"y/n, lets go". Said Jimin. I just ignore him. "You can't be like this, they will not like it". He said. "Then you think I like that they left me just like this?! I didn't even say my last words for them!". I yelled. "y/n, don't be like this". He said while help me to stand up.

My uncle already waiting for us in the car. Now, we're heading to the restaurant to eat. Suddenly, a black car keep honking from the back and asked us to stop our car.

"You guys just wait in the car, I have something to settle with them". Said uncle. I just remain silent, I still can't accept that my parents passed away. "y/n-ah wait in here. I want to accompany uncle". He said. I just nod, my eyes never leaves the phone that have to pictures of my parents.

I wipe my tears and keep the phone in my pocket. I looked around. There's no one. I look at the back of uncle's car. I just saw uncle got beat by 3 man while Jimin is struggling want to save uncle. I was so shocked to see that.

[A/N:Hi readers... Don't forget to vote and leave your comment.. I hope you guys enjoy it and sorry if there's have any grammar mistakes]