© Two

JIMIN'S POV

It has been a week since Eomma and Appa went for the outstation. We already finished our exams. Actually, I have a bad feeling about Eomma and Appa in Australia. Its been 4 days since we've tried to contact them but they didn't answer. I told y/n maybe they're busy because I heard Appa said it was a big project.

I've tried to contact them again but its still same. I sighed and put my phone inside my pocket

"y/n lets go". I said and walking towards the door. "Jimin-ah did you tried to call them? I've tried just now but both of them didn't pick up any of my calls, messages either..". She said.

"I've told you maybe they're busy". I said. We walked to the bus stop and take the bus to school.

When we arrived at school, we approached by Taehyung. I just give him a smile.

"So how's your result?". He asked y/n..
"Like always, she got number first, ohmaigosh, why did you ask this kind of question? You already know that she is one of the top students in the school". I said while rolling my eyes. Both of them just smile widely to me.

"Oppa, is this yours? You left this in music studio". She said while handing him a key. "Yeah, thanks". He reply. This girl.. Just make me feel annoyed. She know that Taehyung have a same age as me but still she never call me oppa.

DING~~DONG~~
📢📢 ATTENTION TO PARK JIMIN AND KANG Y/N, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE RIGHT NOW, BRING YOUR BAGS TOGETHER WITH YOU. THANK YOU
DING~~DONG~~

°
°
°
°
°
°
°

[A/N:Dont forget to vote and leave your comment. I hope you all enjoy it]