©Four

JIMIN'S POV

"NO!!". I yelled. I looked at my uncle, he was lying on the street lifeless. Why is there no people passing by? Why? I really need help.

I was trying to save uncle but this two men stop me by holding me, they didn't give me any chance to save uncle. I keep yelling to be free from their grasp.

"Yah! Can you stop yelling? Why do you want to save him? You and him have no relation". One of the man said.

"He still a part of my family!!" I yelled. "Really?? Okay, If you want to save him... Go on..". He said. The men who was holding me is now letting me to go to uncle. I run to him. Before I could reach uncle, I felt a pain in my stomach.

"No". I heard uncle said in lower tone. The person stab me with knife two times. I can't stand up anymore. I fell on my knee.

"I wonder if there another person in your car or not". The boss said and walked towards uncle's car. I grab his leg. "Don't you ever touch her or I will make your life suffer". I said.

"So scary... Does a boy from high school just threat me? So brave". He said and beat me up. I have no energy to fight him. I heard police siren before I passed out.

°
°
°
°
°
°

[A/N:Hi readers... Don't forget to vote and leave your comment.. I hope you guys enjoy it.. Sorry for any grammar mistakes... I will update this book every week.. Depends on how much I want to do.. Hehe]