©Five

JIMIN'S POV

I open my eyes, I saw y/n was lying on the sofa. I look around. I'm in hospital. I try to get up without making any noise but I can't. I groan in pain. It make y/n wake up.

"Where do you want to go?". She asked while rubbing her eyes. "Just want to sit". I said. She help me to sit. "Are you okay?". I asked. She nod. "Can you...". My words cut because I heard her snore. She must be tired because crying all the time. I woke her up and asked her to lay beside me.

"Is it okay?". She asked. I nod and move a little to give her some space. I looked at her. I never see her being like this. She used to be a cheerful person who was messing around with me.

"He passed away". Said y/n. I thought she already asleep. "Sorry". I said. "Sorry for?". She asked while her eyes still closed. "I couldn't save him". I said. "Its okay, it's not your fault. I'm glad that you still alive. At least I have someone I can relay on". She said.

I pat on her head, then she hug me while sobbing. "Thank you for try to save me. I saw all of the scene". She said. "Don't cry. Sleep, I know you're tired". I said, she fall asleep as soon as possible.

"Love you". I said while kiss her forehead.

[A/n:Sorry guys,I'm late... Exam matter😢... Btw, enjoy your reading and I would like to hear some feedback from you guys and some votes]