©Eight

Y/N'S POV

After I tell them about what happen, suddenly a doctor come in. "Sorry, I want to checked his condition for a while and I have a talk with him. Can you leave this room for a while?". Said the doctor. He's wearing mask si I couldn't see his face.

I follow taehyung go outside. "Can you accompany me take Jimin's outfit, tomorrow he can rest at home". I said. "Sure, anything for you". Said him. We was about to go outside the entrance but I suddenly remembered my wallet left in Jimin's ward so I went upstairs to take it. I asked Taehyung to wait outside.

When I'm infront Jimin's ward, I heard weird sound its like someone choked. So, I just barged in without knock the door. The doctor choke Jimin.

"No". I said and running to the doctor to stop him. The doctor push me aside and kick my stomach, make me fall. I screaming, then he run away.

I stand up while my hand on stomach. "Jimin are you okay?". I asked. He cough non stop while nodding. I take out my phone and call Taehyung and asked him to come here. The doctor come in with nurse. "Are you okay?". Doctor asked. I nod. Not long after that, Taehyung come in. "I already called the police". Said the doctor.

"Y/n, what's wrong?". Taehyung asked. "Someone try to kill Jimin". I said. "Jimin-ah, are you okay? I wonder how can a person have an intention to kill my buddy, you're not that popular". He joked.

"Maybe I'm not popular, at least I'm not playboy". Said Jimin. "So you want to call me  playboy?". Said Taehyung while step near Jimin. The doctor already left. Taehyung pretend that he was gonna choked Jimin.

Suddenly, two guys barged in and arrest Taehyung. I'm shocked. "Where do you want to take him?". I asked. "We're police". Said them while show their card. "Erm.. But you got arrested wrong person, that was his friend, not the criminal". I said. "They're just messing around". I continued.

"So, It was fake report?". One of them asked. "No, its not. Its real but the criminal run away. I think its related to my uncle". I said.

°
°
°
°
°

[A/n:See you at next chapter.. Muah😘😘]