©Thirteen

Y/N'S  POV

Why Jimin? The one who is dead is my family, my uncle, not his. What did my parents and uncle hide about Jimin? I can't understand. What is happening?

Flashback
"If you want Jimin to be safe, follow my instruction and remember, I don't want any police to get involved".

"What do you want from us?". I asked.

"Meet me at XXXXXX. I will tell you the reason. Remember no police. If there's any police around you, I promise you that Jimin is not in a safe zone anymore".

He hung up. I groan in frustration. I locked father's office and went to my room. "Why Jimin? Why him?". I said to myself. Suddenly, I saw the microchip has a red light on.

'Its on'. I thought and I change my clothes to get ready to meet that person. I went downstairs and saw Jimin was watching television on his wheelchair.

"Oppa, I want to go to the police station. A policeman just called me and asked me to go there to give statement". I said. "With?". He asked. I keep silent and just staring at him. "Ah~~I forgot that there's a police that will follow us around secretly". He said. I curse under my breath because I still wearing the microchip.

"Nope. They will only follow you, the criminal wants you not me. That's what the police said. Don't worry I will ask Tae Oppa to accompany me". I said."Take care,if there's anything, just call me". He said and I nod.

I went to the place that he asked me to go. I look around, its just an alley. Why did he want to meet me here? Suddenly someone approached me.

"Hi beautiful". He said. "What do you want from us?". I asked. "You mean us?". He said while pointing at me and himself.

"Stop nonsense. What do you want from me and Jimin?". I asked. "Jimin? Who is he? Aigo~he has nothing to do. I want you not him plus my boss asked me to do anything I want to you". He said. I took a step backward.

"Why? Are you scared? I thought you are brave enough because you do as I said". He said while keep step ahead. I started to run but he grab me and drag me somewhere. He ripped my shirt. "No". I said while crying at the same time, I saw he stepped on the microchip that fell from my shirt.

I close my eyes tightly. Suddenly, I feel free from his grasp. I open my eyes and saw a guy beat up the person that tried to rape me.He come towards me and gave me his jacket that he wear to cover it up from revealing my body. "Don't cry". He said. I sob and try not to cry.

 I sob and try not to cry

"Let me walk you home". He said I shake my head. "Why?". He asked. "I can't let him see me like this". I said. He look at me confused. "My brother". I said. "In that case, I will take you to a nearby cafe". He said and take me to the cafe. He order a plain water for me since I didn't say anything.

"Here, drink first". He said. I took the water and drink it. "You can tell me if you want". He said again. I don't know why, I felt comfortable around him even though I just met him, maybe its because... He's handsome?

"Thanks".I said and he smile. "Urm.. May I know your name?". He asked. "Y-y/n,Kang y/n". "I'm Kim SeokJin, you can call me Jin". He said. I keep silent and just look at him. "What were you doing at that place? Who is he?". He asked. I remain silent while bit my lower lips.

"Sorry for asking". He said. "No, its okay... Actually..". My words were being cut because I got a call from someone. Its an unknown number so my hand started to shake but I just force myself to pick up the call.

"Hello?".
"Hello, is it Kang y/n? Its Kim Namjoon from the police special unit. Can you comr back to your house? Jimin was attacked just now". He said. I was pardon. "O-ok". I said. I said and end the call.
"What's wrong?". He asked. "My brother, in danger". I said. "You seems to need help.. Let me drive you home". He said and I follow him to his car.

[A/N:Hi readers. I know I kinda broke the promise. I said that I will update every two week but... Its almost a month😂I'm busy with school. I hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote this story if you find it interesting.. If there's any grammar mistake or wrong spelling. I hope you understand because english was not my first language.. Bye🤧🤧]