Suspects

"Hey.. good morning." Jennie mumbled and kissed Lisa.

"Good morning." Lisa smiled at her and hugged her waist and buried her face to Jennie's chest again.

"Hey.. we need to get up now. We're still gonna go to the headquarters and to your dad."

"Can we just stay like this.. I don't feel like getting up."

Jennie chuckles.

"No.. c'mon. Get up now. We're going back to SoKor later tonight. We should do this before going."

"Okay. You win."

Lisa gets up, stretches a little bit and grabs the bath towel.

"Do you...wanna take a shower with me?" Lisa glanced at Jennie and grins. The older immediately gets up and hugs Lisa.

"I thought you'd never ask."

The two laughed together and excitedly went inside the shower room.

•••••

Jisoo and Rosé are already waiting inside the car. They looked at each other and smiles when they saw Lisa and Jennie holding hands while walking towards them and their smiles are from ear to ear.

"Ms. Manoban, I'm driving now. Go sit at the back." Rosé chuckles and points at the back using her thumb. Jisoo couldn't hide her smile also as soon as she saw the two.

"So.. you two are official now?" Jisoo said while pulling the switch to her window.

"I'm happy to tell you that Jennie Kim is officially my girlfriend!" Lisa proudly said and looks at Jennie.

"And I promise to pull the eyes out of whoever eyed my girl and that goes with Lalisa Manoban also if she checked out other girls."

"D-Did y-you just..." Lisa looks at Jennie and never have felt so terrified her whole life.

"Ohghad this two.." Jisoo utters.

"And I pray for Lalisa Manoban's soul." Rosé teasingly utters.

Jisoo looks at Rosé and laughed with her as the girl starts the engine and pressed the stereo.

*RED BALLOON by Charlie XCX plays*

•••••

The girls went to the Thai DoD and sent their goodbyes. Even Sorn and Seunghee with their other friends met them to have their proper farewell.

"I'm happy for the both of you. Like, finally! For the sake of all beings, you've already made it official." Seunghee utters and hugs the two.

"See you soon, Agent 327." Sorn utters that leaves Lisa confused again.

Then they waved to each other and left. They also left the car and keys at the DoD and decided to commute even with their luggages. The girls went straight to the hospital to see Lisa's father.

"Dad!" Lisa spreads her arms and gladly hugs her father, who's sitting on his bed ready to go.

"How are you, my daughter? You look happy today." Marco utters while looking at the girls as he hugs his daughter back.

"And I can't wait to tell you why. Uhh.. dad.." Lisa utters as she releases the hug and walks beside Jennie. The older looks at her nervously.

"A-Are y-you...--Dad, this is my girlfriend, Jennie Kim." Lisa utters excitedly and smiles.

"A-Ahm.. h-hello again, Mr. Bruschweiler." Jennie bowed her head continuously because of nervousness.