For the rest of the day

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENTS.
IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING SUCH CONTENT, THEN THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Lisa turns to Jennie.

"You want to rest inside?" she asks. The girl nodded.

They both walk to their room, but Lisa hits the door on the other girls' room.

"Yah! Turn off your games here!" She yelled.

"Shut up, 327!" She heard Rosé yelled back.

"Ais--Stop that." Jennie pulls Lisa inside already before she even say anything to Rosé again.

Jennie laid on her bed and Lisa followed her. Jennie moves closer and hugs Lisa.

"I missed cuddling with you, LiLi."

Lisa hugged back.

"Just cuddling?" Lisa grins and kisses Jennie on her lips.

"Hey.. I still need to rest. Still need to regain my energy." Jennie said after breaking the kiss.

"I know." Lisa said but then kisses Jennie's neck and roams her hands through Jennie's body.

"L-Lis.. I'm s-serious." Jennie mumbles while Lisa still kissing her neck.

Lisa just keeps on kissing Jennie's neck. She went up to her jawline. Then she looks at Jennie in the eyes. She sees how tired Jennie is. She just pecked a kiss on the older's lips and smiles.

"Okay. I'll let you sleep for the rest of the day but tonight, I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

"What.." Jennie chuckles after hearing Lisa.

"I'm serious too."

"L-Lis.." Jennie mumbles and avoided her stare.

"You're so red right now, you know that.." Lisa chuckles.

"S-Shut up. I-I'm not." Jennie said and covers Lisa's eyes so that the younger can't stare at her face.

Lisa slowly removes Jennie's hand and smiles sweetly to the girl. She laid properly beside Jennie as the girl makes her arms her pillow and rest her head on it.

"I love you." she utters.

"I love you more, Lisa. Thanks for understanding. Really."

"I'll wait for you to tell me everything until you're ready. I'm sorry for not believing in you."

Jennie looks up to her and kisses her lips.

"You don't have to say sorry. It's on me for lying to you."

"Shh.. don't say anything and just rest, okay. You have to regain your energy back. You're gonna be at the cafeteria again tomorrow."

"Ugh! I hate working there."

"I know. But you have to."

"Yeah.."

Jennie just heaves a breath and closes her eyes while hugging Lisa. The girl just pecked on her head and sleeps with her.

•••••

Jennie got awaken when she didn't feel Lisa beside her. She immediately got up and got panicked when Lisa is not beside her. She immediately runs outside to their living room and saw Lisa sitting on the couch while eating.

"I'm sorry. I felt hungry and---" Lisa got surprised when Jennie suddenly hugged her and heard her sniffs.

"Yah.. unnie, are you crying?" Lisa asks and puts the bowl on the table then hugs the girl. Jennie shakes her head.