Never once did

"NiNi.." Lisa whispered to Jennie's ear and fixes the older's hair as she really finds her cute while sleeping.

"NiNi.. I'm going. The sun is up already." she utters.

Jennie opens her eyes and immediately gets up after hearing Lisa. She noticed that the girl is already dressed up. Wearing all black and carrying a scarf and her white helmet.

Jennie pouts and stood up. She then walks slowly to Lisa while wiping her newly awaken eyes and hugs Lisa.

"Can't you just stay?" Jennie mumbles while pouting.

"NiNi.. you know what I wanted to do. I'll be back tonight." Lisa replied and lifts Jennie's head to kiss on her forehead.

"Don't forget to eat, okay? I don't like coming back here knowing that you skip your meal again." Lisa said while caressing Jennie's cheeks. The girl nodded.

"I'll wait for you here, LiLi." Jennie utters then hugs Lisa tighter.

"I miss you already." Jennie pouts again. Lisa chuckles.

"I have to go. I don't wanna be late. I've chosen the simplest task and I think, I could finish it in no time then I'll do what I have to do which is to call dad. I'll be here later."

Lisa pecks on Jennie's lips and bid her goodbye. Jennie then closes the door of their chambers and walks to the kitchen to look for something to eat or she'll just cook.

•••••

Lisa is walking to the DoD's underground parking lot and went straight to her bike

Lisa is walking to the DoD's underground parking lot and went straight to her bike. She pressed a button and a metal door rolls up from a section along the garage.

 She pressed a button and a metal door rolls up from a section along the garage

Then her ride welcomes her. She wears her gloves and her helmet and let the engine heats up first before driving out the underground parking lot of the DoD.

She decided to use her bike again since she's just doing an individual task and her real objective is to call her dad.

•••••

It still took her hours to finish the task she chooses and it almost lunch already. She decided to freshen up in Gwangjang market and eats bunch of foods. She roams her eyes around to see if there's a nearest techno shop. She's planning on buying a secondhand phone and she will use it to call her dad.