Drunk

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENTS.
IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING SUCH CONTENT, THEN THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

"Talk to your father." Lisa utters bluntly to Jennie. Jennie gulps and removed her gaze from Lisa.

Lisa suddenly realized what she just said and thought that she feels like she's taking it for granted that Jennie is his daughter. She doesn't want to seek for any help to anyone though, but she unconsciously asked for Jennie's. She suddenly palmed her face and shakes her head then looks at Jennie.

"N-No.. unnie. Y-You don't have to do it. I'm sorry for asking." Lisa utters still shaking her head.

"I-I don't t-think he would t-tell me about it though e-even if I ask." Jennie stutterly said. Lisa frowned and looks at Jennie then her mood changes again and thought that..

"Yeah. You're probably right about that." Lisa utters coldly.

"He's your father after all." she added as she slides herself out of the bed and out of the room, leaving Jennie dumbfounded with her mouth half dropped because of Lisa's sudden change of mood.

•••••

"Hey.. jerk."

Lisa gazes at the kitchen where Jisoo is standing while tapping her feet impatiently.

"What did you just call me?" Lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Uhm.. jerk?"

"Where did that come from?"

"Uhm.. my mouth. Jerk."

"Shut the fck up, unnie!"

"Do you know how long it took that the two of you are in your room? Rosé waited for Jennie for like damn hours because she told Rosé that she'll cook the lunch.. ended up, I was the one who cooked for her.."

"Unnie.. wasn't that great? You cooked your girlfriend's food.. why didn't you just let her eat you instead?" Lisa said straightforwardly and gives Jisoo a visible grin on her face as she walks to the kitchen.

"What the.. I'm not like you, idiot! And you know how much Rosé loves Jennie's cooking. I hate to say it but it's true." Jisoo utters as she gets her purse and looking so dressed up.

"Btw.. where are you going? Just noticed your outfit.." Lisa asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"None of your business. Just tell Rosé when she wakes up that I'll be back after a while. I just need to let this stress out a bit. I'm really overthinking something." Jisoo stated while she motions her hands over her head, circling above it with scrunched face.

"But what if she asked where you are? What would I say?" Lisa asks innocently.

"Did you even understand what I just say? Gosh! Just.. tell her that. NyeongAn!!"

"But unn--Aish!"

Too late because Jisoo already grabbed her things and went out of their apartment without looking back at Lisa.

•••••

The night has come. Lisa glanced at the wall clock and sees how the time goes fast. She glanced at her room from time to time, thinking that Jennie spent the whole day inside and thought about her behavior again towards the older earlier that makes her palmed her face again.

She just decided to change the channel she's watching and R****** M** pops up again. She laughed all throughout the show because one of her favorite girl guests really lifted the show again and makes everyone laughed because of her cute gestures and how she's so unlucky during that episode.