Dinner

We finally got to this small waterside Italian restaurant and Austin was acting like an absolute gentleman. Holding the doors, getting my chair, and complimenting me every single chance he could get. Everything was going great until I heard some slight murmuring from behind me. I look around and realize everyone is staring at something on the table. I look around in confusion and soon realize where their eyes are fixed. Me. But why?
I excuse myself to the restroom quickly and look over everything in the mirror. Nothing is truly wrong. Do I just look stupid? Maybe I'm eating really weirdly. I sure hope that whatever it is, Austin doesn't notice or mind. I really don't want to make a fool of myself in front of him. He's such a sweet guy I'd hate to mess this up, especially while we still have the kids. The kids!!! I wonder how they're doing. I really don't like that babysitter we left them with. Poor Richard was whimpering when he realized we were leaving without him and that he had to stay with her. She barely even acknowledged my presence. Great now they're all I can think about. I want to go home but I can't do that to Austin. I go back to the table and he smiles at me. Clearly whatever everyone else sees he's completely unaware of. I decided to just tune them all out and enjoy my time. I just hope this kids are ok. I swear I keep hearing Eve's contagious giggle from behind me. My eyes lock with Austin's and it becomes clear he hears it too. "I thought it was just me" I said as I turn around to face the noise, and can't help but gasp.