𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Peter, Babe, it's just a party," Madison laughed.

"It's Flash's party. At Flash's house," Peter replied.

The two were standing at the front of Flash Thompson's door. Music was blaring from inside the big house. Well most people would think it was monstrous, but it was Flash's house and Madison lived in the Avengers Facility. So big would be the word Madison would use to described the house she was looking at. However, even though this was known territory of expensive things to Madison. She still preferred Peter's small, cozy apartment.

Madison turned her head to the boy and let out a small laugh, "Look, this was your idea. You said I needed to get out of the house. It's not like we have to do this."

"I know," Peter sighed, "It's just that I only ever been to one other party, and you know that didn't go so well."

The younger Stark held up a hand, "Flash isn't going to do anything like that to you, because he knows that I will personally kick his ass. And if you don't want to do this then we don't have to, Babe."

Peter shook his head, "No it's fine. Ned is already inside, and I dragged you out of the house to come to this. I'm just being a wimp."

"You could never be a wimp," Madison retorted, "Let's just go make an appearance and have some fun."

The girl then grabbed onto Peter's hand and then opened the front door and walked into the party. The music got even louder no that there wasn't a barrier trying to block the sound. Almost the entire school was there, and everyone was dancing. Madison squeezed Peter's hand as she weaved her way through the crowd. She held on tightly, for she didn't want to lose him amongst the sea of mostly drunk teenagers.

Eventually the couple found Ned, who was wearing his iconic Confidence Hat. Madison gave a warm grin as she and Peter walked up to their friend. Ned spotted them and a toothy smile came across his face.

"I'm so glad you guys didn't bail. I was wondering if there was going to be a repeat of the last party," Ned greeted as he gave the two a wave.

Madison let out a little laugh while Peter spoke, "Dude, did you have to wear the hat?"

"Shut up," the girl answered, giving her boyfriend a light punch in the shoulder, "It gives him confidence."

"Yeah you always let Maddie wear whatever she wants. Why can't I?" Ned asked, crossing his arms and tilting his head to the side.

Peter rolled her eyes, "Because Maddie looks beautiful in everything she wears."

Ned made a gagging sound and Madison gave Peter a smile. The boy then leaned in and gave Madison a small kiss on the lips, causing another fake barfing sound to come from his best friend.

"You know if you guys were gonna do that you maybe should have bailed," Ned exclaimed, scrunching his face up in disgust.

Madison then gave her friend a look, "Ned, you have literally never cared about us kissing."

"I know," Ned sighed, breaking from the disgusted act, "I just wanted to see what you guys would say."

"Ned, I seriously wonder about if you're losing brain cells or not," Peter laughed.

Madison opened her mouth to speak, but then the annoy voice of Flash Thompson spoke out, "Heyo, Penis Parker. I see you've brought your arm candy."

"Don't refer to her as that," Peter said, his tone laced with annoyance.

Flash then held up his hands in defense, "Chill, it was just a joke. Anyways, Decathlon team is playing a game of Truth or Dare upstairs in the Elite Room, so come on."