00:01

dianna's pov ; flashback one month ago .

"so you going to be my new years kiss tonight or what?" tony asked me

"hm i guess i can be" i answered back

he smiled at me as he started putting his clothes back on. "alright i got to go before your brother comes back home and kills me for having sex with his sister."

he pecked my lips and i pulled him back into bed kissing him harder.

"c'mon mamas don't do this to me" he said in between kisses. "i have to go"

i groaned "why can't we just tell everyone"

he got up from my bed and fixed his shirt. "i've told you thousands of times i don't want anyone in my business."

i rolled my eyes at him and changed back into my pajamas. after i was done tony tried kissing me but i pushed him away, walking downstairs to the kitchen.

tony and i had been friends with benefits for about a year now. i was the one that wanted to make us official and he kept saying he wasn't ready.

jaden and mads we're setting up the cups and plates for the party.

"oh hey dianna where's your brother?" mads asked as she put down the last of the plates on the table.

"with griffin getting the drinks" i responded and sat on top of the counter. i looked at jaden who was staring at me.

"mads can you go get the forks and spoons from the garage" jaden asked her and she nodded walking off.

he immediately walked in between my legs. "so who you kissing tonight?"

i pushed him away "boy if mads sees this she's going to come at us"

he rolled his eyes and came back to me. "how bout we sneak off somewhere later tonight and you can be my new years kiss"

i laughed "you wish" i moved him away and hopped off the counter. as i walked to the living room i bumped into tony.

"ugh" i said walking past him

"d, please don't be mad at me" he pleaded grabbing my wrist making me twirl back into his chest.

i crossed my arms and he crossed his arms mocking me. i tried to hold in my laugh but i couldn't.

"your so annoying tony!"

"you annoying too mamas, now c'mon let's go make some tik toks."

four hours later;

i was putting on my dress when tony walked in.

"holy sh- you letting me undress you later?" tony asked

i chuckled and turned to him "maybe we'll see how the night goes."

my brother came in and hugged me
"aww my sister looks so good. here you guys go... first drink of the night!"