00:08

dianna's pov;

jaden and i were in the car driving to texas. my brother was already there and the rest of the boys were in another car.

"i want my baby to have your eyes!" jaden sang as i rolled my eyes, smiling at him and eating my snacks.

i made everyone stop like twice around because i ran out. bryce told me to stop being a fatass and try to not eat it all so we don't have to stop again. he meant it as a joke obviously but that kinda hurted me doe.

"you look so hot when your eating" jaden said as he looked at me

"eyes on the road hossler"

i took a picture of him driving and posted it on my snapchat.

seen by 876,838 viewers

seen by 876,838 viewers .
caption: road trip !

two days later

"the first one to gag gets a thousand dollars on the spot" i betted with bryce.

we were currently all drinking and bryce said i could never handle my alcohol.

"alright let's go" bryce said clapping his hands together.

griffin poured the shots in a multiple red cups. "alright level one"

we both took all six shots, everyone around us was recording. by our fourth round i decided to sit out. bryce was taunting me and i just wanted to vomit on him.

one hour later

i was fucked up. tayler was literally babysitting me, he was holding me up before i went sideways. bryce was helping me drink water.

"it was a mistake to drink with you" i told bryce poking him in the eye.

the both laughed.

"so what happened with tony?" tayler asked

"he was talking to a whole bunch of girls" i said as a little water spilled out my mouth.

"well he doesn't deserve you" bryce said

charly had her hands all over jaden. i wasn't jealous but it just bothered me.

"alright i'm going inside" i said standing up

"do you need help?" bryce chuckled as i wobbled