00:05

authors note: i don't know what the fuck happens at playlist lmaoo.
so bare with me. 😭

dianna's pov; next day

part two;

day one of playlist live ! orlando !

outfit;

we arrived in orlando and i was unpacking my stuff

we arrived in orlando and i was unpacking my stuff. tony and i decided to just pay for a room for ourselves. the boys were all chilling in our room.

"is that dianna?" i heard someone yell

i turned around to see payton and hugged him. "payton! i haven't seen you in forever!"

"ugh i know i need to visit you guys" he said letting go of me.

"we gotta go downstairs for the meet and greet mamas" tony said

after we went downstairs everyone was lined up to see us. i walked over to where addison and avani were.

"there's so many people" avani said and jumped up and down "i'm so excited"

"they chose me to sing a small part of my song on stage today" i told them "i'm nervous i haven't even released this song yet"

"girl your singing is great your going to be fine" addison said

i sighed and turned to everyone who was starting to walk up to us.

"oh my god hi i'm kaya! your so pretty !" this girl said

i smiled at her hugging her "your so much prettier !"

two hours later

"times up guys! you guys know your order, going to the stage!" a security guard yelled

my security guard walked me behind the stage. all of us sat down on couches as we waited our turns. tony sat next to me. we were all making tiktoks and talking to each other.

"dianna your up!" i heard

i got up from the couch and tony hugged me.

"your going to be great mamas don't be nervous" he said kissing my forehead.

i smiled at him and walked to the stage. i heard some cheers. i sat on the couch as they asked me questions.