00:10

dianna's pov;

liked by brycehall, avani and 1,233,653 others nikitadragun: late night swims 💦 to all the bitches that hate me

nikitadragun: late night swims 💦 to all the bitches that hate me... i'm thriving & doing good sis keep lurking

562,822 comments

nikita had came over last night to hangout with the house house, i wasn't there. i was with nessa and josh, third wheeling. when i got back home this morning, nikita was sleeping in tony's room but i found tony sleeping on the couch downstairs.

imessages;

nessa 🥰:
girl you saw what nikita posted !!!

yes i did
im talking to tony later about it

nessa 🥰:
what are you going to dooo?

commit murder :)
ugh idk

nessa 🥰:
i vote on commit murder :)

ooh he's walking in now !
i'll pick you up later so we can go to addison's

nessa 🥰:
bye !

"why the fuck did she tag you there!" i whispered to tony as i hit him with a pillow

"jesus women relax, we're just friends."

i hit him again and got off the couch "you can't have friends cause you end up fucking them after."

the rest of the hype house looked at me as i was going off on tony.

"are you okay?" ondreaz asked me "you've been kinda moody these few weeks"

i rolled my eyes at tony and sat back down next to him. "yes, i just haven't been feeling good."

nikita came downstairs dressed half naked.

"hey can i talk to you"

she nodded and we walked into the kitchen.

"look i don't have any problems w-"

"i'm not deleting the post and i won't take off the tag of your boyfriend." she said

"fiancé" i corrected her "arent you a little older than him?"

"aren't you a little younger than him? i'm sure he'd like someone more... experienced." she smiled at me and walked out the kitchen.

[authors note:
no hate on nikita, its just for the book.
i adore her and i love her outfits ! ]

i got a phone call from mads and i picked up.

"so what are we meeting?" she said in a bitchy tone.

"yes i'll be there in twenty minutes." i hung up and walked into the living room where nikita was sitting next to tony. i kissed tony's cheek. "i have to go meet up with madison and addison... to talk or whatever"

he nodded giving me a kiss on the lips "please be careful"

i nodded and said bye to everyone and walked to my car. we were supposed to meet at addison's house. along the way i picked up nessa. once we got there addison opened the door and i awkwardly entered her room, mads was already there.

"alright so i'm truly sorry for getting with tony, knowingly that you guys were together... and for making that shady comment on your post." addison began "i should've acted more maturely about it and you were my best friend so it was wrong for me to even get with tony. it won't ever happen again."

this bitch was so lucky i couldn't throw a punch.

"it's alright, your forgiven."

nessa looked at me surprised because on the way here i was talking about how much i wanted to beat her. i turned to mads.

"mads, i'm really sorry. sleeping with jaden was really messed up but in my defense you guys were broken up... not like other people who still fuck people while they're dating" i said glimpsing at addison. "but anyways still it was wrong for me to do that. i hope you can forgive me cause i'm going to need my girls to get through these next nine months."

the girls gasped "your pregnant?"

✗✗✗
lowercase intended
word count: 604 words

sorry for the short chapter and for not updating i had to take a break but anyways i released a new book of noah beck called, 2faces . so go check that out please 🙂